Views: 8499|Replies: 59

Chinese Students in LA Shot Dead in BMW   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-13 01:14:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-4-14 11:48

The University of Southern California graduate students Qu Ming and Wu Ying, both 23, were shot dead in their BMW car this week in  Los Angeles USA. Local police suspects it was a bungled carjacking. China sent nearly 160,000 students to U.S. universities last year. Chinese students account for nearly 22 percent of international students, who contribute more than $21 billion to the U.S. economy through tuition and living expenses.

USC Students Shot Dead.jpg

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-13 01:41:10 |Display all floors
Get the rest of them back home!
Diane Abbot (British MP): Anglos love playing divide and rule
David Cameron (British PM): Anglos caused most of the world's problems!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-13 09:15:15 |Display all floors
Why us ?  again ...
Whose @$$ can i blow sunshine up today ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-13 09:17:11 |Display all floors
Why us ?  again ...
Whose @$$ can i blow sunshine up today ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-13 09:32:24 |Display all floors
EVERYDAY USA THE MOST VIOLENCE!!!!!! IN USA CHINESE MAN IS ALWAYS KILL AND CHINESE GIRL IS ALWAYS RAPE!!!!!! WHY GO TO USA???????????

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-4-13 09:36:54 |Display all floors
Gun lovers in the USA must have their guns. Their empty lives need a hefty dose of violence to be satisfied.

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/thread-736285-1-1.html

In this link I have posted a few of the featured gun murders every single day in the USA since March 15.
Today one of the featured gun murders is of a policeman and a citizen who were serving an eviction notice
to a tenant. I guess he didn't want to leave. All this is an everday occurence in the USA. Literally.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-13 09:47:09 |Display all floors
Hope the poice can reveal more details of the carjacking and bring the shooter to justice.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.