Author: newyorkerjoe

Long-Live Indochina   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-8 18:19:33 |Display all floors
barbarianmo Post time: 2013-5-7 03:29
The truth is that -

the world in general became poorer and poorer since the rise of thievery Ang ...

You got that right, Mo!

'Colonialism and Colonization in Mother Asia, and if they didn't do it, who would?'

Japan went all the way to face bullies all out fronts in South-East Asia, both mainland Indochina and islands, and to get

rid of Western colonial disease that had been lingering on in Asia for so long.

Getting rid of permanent colonization of Australia/NZ in Asia Pacific region was probably next in the plan, but unfortunately

they were facing against evil enemies ten times stronger, in terms of resources and manpower.

Wolves will be wolves. With wolves roaming around, there's NO way the innocent world will survive, let alone prosper. The world community must be united to empower them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-8 22:13:52 |Display all floors
one thing that i learn...never blame on anyone but yourself first (my rule of thumb)  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e135:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-9 14:40:59 |Display all floors
satosan Post time: 2013-5-8 18:19
You got that right, Mo!

reply to #63

If they didn't do it, who would?'

Japan longed to liberate mother Asia sicken with chronic colonial disease.

I gotcha!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-9 16:47:28 |Display all floors
PepeLay Post time: 2013-5-9 14:40
reply to #63
Japan longed to liberate mother Asia sicken with chronic colonial disease.
freedom.jpg

liberation.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-10 11:31:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sunshineman at 2013-5-16 05:08
satosan Post time: 2013-5-8 18:19
You got that right, Mo!

Here's my question -

Why were all these nations that were enslaved for centuries suddenly gained their long awaited & rightful
Independence not long after the war between Colonial Powers and Japan ?

Just an coincidence, or what ? !

colonial-asia.gif
The good, the bad & the ugly! When crony capitalists rule, or ruin the world,things turn upside down.The good become the bad, the bad & ugly turn good. What a world we live in!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-14 12:54:23 |Display all floors
sunshineman Post time: 2013-5-10 11:31
Here's my question -

Friend,

India to Indonesia were free in and around 1948, a couple years after war.

Japan went all the way to face colonial bullies all out fronts of South-East Asia, both mainland Indochina and islands, and a to get rid of Western colonial disease that had been lingering on in Asia for so long.
Getting rid of permanent colonization of Australia&NewZealand in Asia Pacific region that rightfully belong to people of Asia-Pacific was probably next in the plan, but unfortunately they were facing against evil enemies ten times stronger, in terms of resources and manpower.

The point is - if we didn't do it who would?

Wolves will be wolves. With wolves roaming around, there's NO way the innocent world will survive, let alone prosper. The world community must be united to empower them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-22 14:39:02 |Display all floors

I heard PM of Japan is in Burma for a business trip.
Big brother could help little one and vice versa in mutually benefitial relationship between the two.

+

Carrot & Stick,Bunny & Bully: What happen to bunnies if the bullies carry big sticks, and get to hold of almost all the carrots around? That's our world, now and then.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.