Views: 3815|Replies: 5

China's Jacky Kennedy??? What must we accept the West as the standards??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-8 14:19:16 |Display all floors

China's Jacky Kennedy???

(Wife of sacked Communist Party official Bo Xilai)

'Jackie Kennedy of China -- [ Damn! We so permit Americans to set the standards ]

There has to be a very good and
legitimate reason for westerners to embrace her, or to embrace those close to Bo XiLai...
I wonder what that could be???

I mean does China need western idealisms as a standard to go by???

No!

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-9 00:50:27 |Display all floors

Van, Here's my 2 cents:

I'd say she probably falls in the same 武则天/慈禧太后/
江青 and, sadly, the 鄧文迪/柴玲/蔡英文/ category of Chinese heroines
which there are an enless stream in every Chinese society...

I mean there has to be a very good reason as to why the West
would give her the credit, and "the Jacky Kennedy title", that they do: they have a
use or her!!!  The very thoughts "of the possibilitiues of becoming China's First Ladie"
will make even the fineness of person into a total menacing devil...

I mean it's just simply "JUST NOT IN WITHIN
THE NATURE OF THE WEST" to credit a Chinese person the way they
do unless they are trying to publicize him/her...

Maybe there is a Jasmine connection there somewhere...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-9 18:04:56 |Display all floors
i dont think it's giving anyone credit to give them a jacky kenedy title. jacky kenedy was a greedy, selfish imperialist oligarch. you would be insulting 武则天 by comparing her to jacky. /慈禧太后 is widely viewed as a weakling, so i guess that comparison is more accurate. no way in hell can jacky ever compare to 江青.. 江青 was a hero to the poor. she died trying to help protect China. what has kenedy ever protected other than her own wealth and the status quo of an opresive capitalist system that preys on the poor, allowing people like jacky to live luxurious lifestyles, own multiple properties, and waste money like it's nothing. 鄧文迪 is a low life. i dont think any explanation is needed on why. if that's a hero, then i think society is in big trouble, and the future generation of China will have very big problems. im talking about 6-4 times 10. 蔡英文? a hero? to who? rockefellar, and vanderbilt? 蔡英文 is a trouble maker and another selfish, greedy subhuman garbage. the lowest life form of Chinese civilisation. i will never accept the west as the standards, and we ought to reject, and question everything coming from the west until they can prove their legitimacy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-29 04:10:48 |Display all floors
vanwilder Post time: 2012-4-9 18:04
i dont think it's giving anyone credit to give them a jacky kenedy title. jacky kenedy was a greedy, ...

The reason jackie Kennedy was better is because she is an American.It's very simple.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-29 04:17:08 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-4-9 19:06
The usual WSJ crap provocative eye catching China-bashing gossipping headlines.
I'm disappointed in  ...

Edisone is disappointmant indeed , seem fake , behave fake well it must a be fake.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-29 04:18:34 |Display all floors
jlhrt10 Post time: 2012-4-28 12:10
The reason jackie Kennedy was better is because she is an American.It's very simple.

Tell that to the Chinese leadereship...
Chinese premier attends Auschwitz death camp memorial
I would question the sincerity here...

However, I would accept as a diplomatic gesture.
I wonder however if Angela Merkels paid her tribute to the victims of
Nanjing anywhichway/however it had come about.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.