Views: 3113|Replies: 10

Official points gun at reporter's head [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-7 15:30:11 |Display all floors

Police are investigating a case in which an official in Henan province is suspected of beating five reporters and threatening one of them with a pistol, during their efforts to expose an unauthorized villa project.

Niu Hao, 28, deputy head of the housing administration bureau of Shaoling district in Luohe city, is believed to have beat three local reporters and two reporters from Beijing on March 27 to prevent them from probing a villa project that he co-invested in, Zhou Dazeng, one of the three local reporters who were seriously injured, said on Friday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

28 years old, already a senior-level local official, with a pistol (!!!) in a country arms are tightly controlled.

There is only one explanation: he has a powerful background.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-7 15:53:50 |Display all floors
S h i t happens - even in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-7 16:53:43 |Display all floors
maybe his father is ligang

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-4-7 18:50:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2012-4-7 18:52

I read this news reports several days ago. My guess: Maybe not.

our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-7 18:52:39 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2012-4-7 18:50
+++++++++

What's your conjecture?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-7 18:54:06 |Display all floors
If police are looking at this what they have to say? We have a world of gun and not all of them real if man even have one. So far that story is rumor only.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-7 18:56:05 |Display all floors
Ques Post time: 2012-4-7 18:54
If police are looking at this what they have to say? We have a world of gun and not all of them real ...

I wouldn't say it's rumor.

The reporter reported the incident to the police and the other party didn't deny. But they settled outside the court, according to Chinese media.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.