Views: 18382|Replies: 50

How good the forum would be ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-4 22:44:17 |Display all floors
Few, quiet few excellent posters like,Expatter, Seneca, Jefnix, Soapdoager, Exportkiwi, they are foreigners , of course, they are good at English writing skills and know how to debate regardless their political views; Some few Chinese as I know,telephone number, Dsseeing, golden grove, and new mod Austin who likes all time of fun; Good & decent poster who rarely attack others are Messi, Dseeing, and other section members that keep contributing the forums like travellinglight,etc,etc, they did a lot to make the forum diversity and alive. There are quiet many that I respect also like Lotusfly,etc,, and few guys here who said love China really ; All these are characteristic of forum.
We have the rules of forum.

We all know that.

But does everyone realize the bottom line while make some posting regardless of rules ?
What should we say or what should not be spoken out ?

If it is matter of fact, does everyone get right to post straight about the truth ?
Or if the facts that matter with one country's face, esp.China's, will you post it without any hesitation?
Or we need to worry that the cd will ban us even there are no laws or rules were broken ;
Or we need to worry that we 'll be attcked by few around ?

Dare you to touch the ice ?
How good or how the future of the forum would be ?

If cd voice can join in this discussion, that would be so much appreciated.

GL

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-5 00:55:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by FreddyAguilar at 2012-4-5 00:55

How good this place "could" be, if those Western posters would not be harassed and eventually kicked out.

I refuse to call this place a "forum". since it lacks some important features to deserve this name.

Just see my post: "This place is a joke!"

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-4-5 02:07:57 |Display all floors
FreddyAguilar Post time: 2012-4-5 00:55
How good this place "could" be, if those Western posters would not be harassed and eventually kicked ...

To be fair, it isn't just Westeners that get themselves banned.

I guess most actually know they are in quick sand and sinking before they do, but can't stop themselves

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-5 17:54:26 |Display all floors
Greatlady, thank you for your concern. Banning someone is the last thing we want to do, we are very cautious, and give the warnings to those who are crossing the line. As some guys kept ignoring the warnings, we don't have other choices.

We do respect free speech, any suggestions are really appreciated.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-5 19:53:01 |Display all floors
How good this forum would be if you stopped spreading rumours and lies! But that is like asking the sun to stop shinning; IMPOSSIBLE!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-5 20:37:38 |Display all floors
I agree i like this place but many i haft to ingore there words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-5 20:38:01 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2012-4-5 19:53
How good this forum would be if you stopped spreading rumours and lies! But that is like asking the  ...

who tell lies ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.