Views: 3709|Replies: 5

一块说讲英文的糗事吧 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-27 15:56:08 |Display all floors
The most embarrassing thing I did is : Several days ago,  I met an American who is my customer. He said :" How are you going?" I replied immediately:"I am going to take the subway!" Then he stared at me surpprisingly and I was ashamed to think why there wasn't a hole for me to hide in. Oh, god! How could I answer like that?!!!!! Have you ever felt embarrassed when speaking English? Please share with me your experience. {:soso_e181:}

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-3-27 16:10:17 |Display all floors
Every language learner may have encountered such an embarrassing moment. Be brave to open your mouth and don't afraid to make mistakes, that's the key to language learning. As you know,the purpose of what you said is to make others understood.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-27 16:44:51 |Display all floors
Vincent,come on ! I trust your written english is quite excellent. For spoken english,what we need to do is practice. In fact,there is our common problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-27 16:54:32 |Display all floors
lydialeelidan Post time: 2012-3-27 16:44
Vincent,come on ! I trust your written english is quite excellent. For spoken english,what we need t ...

I appreciate your encouraging words and keep practicing!

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-3-27 17:15:17 |Display all floors
I have made funny mistakes in Chinese.My teacher is laughing and I feel such  a stupid.But he also makes funny mistakes in greek so it is not only me the stupid
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-3-27 17:18:45 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-3-27 17:15
I have made funny mistakes in Chinese.My teacher is laughing and I feel such  a stupid.But he also m ...

I need to remember.in the question how old are you ,once I answered wu bai and he is always laughing loudly.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.