Views: 8859|Replies: 13

【每日一翻】英汉互译   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-26 09:37:17 |Display all floors
【汉译英】原来爱情的世界很大,大到可以装下一百种委屈;原来爱情的世界很小,小到三个人就挤到窒息;原来爱情的世界很大,塞了多少幸福还是有空隙;原来爱情的世界很小,被一脚踩过就变成废墟。
2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-26 09:41:57 |Display all floors
【英译汉】
I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things. Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. For example, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I step backward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings.
3.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-26 10:26:06 |Display all floors
vincent01 Post time: 2012-3-26 09:41
【英译汉】
I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things. Only in this way can  ...

我喜欢也习惯了对易变的事物保持距离,这样才会知道什么不会被时间抛弃,比如,爱情就充满变数,于是我后退一步,静静地注视着,直到看到真挚的感情。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-26 10:44:22 |Display all floors
The love world is big, which can hold a hundred grivances; the love world is small which is crowded even with three people inside. The love world is big, which still has space for more happiness; the love world is small which will be ruined after one trample.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-26 14:36:59 |Display all floors
原来爱情的世界很大,大到可以装下一百种委屈;原来爱情的世界很小,小到三个人就挤到窒息;原来爱情的世界很大,塞了多少幸福还是有空隙;原来爱情的世界很小,被一脚踩过就变成废墟。
love is big enough to hold the whole world complaints for you , but too small to breathe for three people ,;love is big enough to stuff plenty of happiness and with space left , but too small to be collapsed  by a tread .
I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things. Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. For example, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I step backward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings.
我喜欢也习惯于跟所有变动的事物保持一定距离,只有这样, 我才会知道什么东西会被时间所抛弃。比如,当你爱上某个人,周围的一切都在不停的改变,然后, 我试着往后退一步,静静的观察,才看清其中的真性情。
Il heurt de jouer avec le ciel .

follow your heart, touch your dream ,be yourself .dude !

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-3-26 15:02:01 |Display all floors
Love is big enough to be filled up with lots of pains, but small enough for three people to breathe. Love is big enough to be filled up with innumerable happiness, but small enough to be ruined after a tread.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-3-26 15:11:15 |Display all floors
vincent01 Post time: 2012-3-26 09:41
【英译汉】
I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things. Only in this way can  ...

我喜欢也习惯于疏远那些变化的事物。只有这样我才知道有什么不会随时间而改变。当一个人恋爱的时候,变化无时无刻不在。 于是我就退后默默地注视着,知道我看到真正的感情。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.