Author: messi30

The Comments window option below a post is appropiate? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-23 16:48:02 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2012-3-23 12:06
Yes, we will not use "comment" button most time, but sometimes, when we hold contest like cooking, w ...

Not clear.   Can you explain more ?
你好 / 您好,
请问 。。。。。... Could these discussions lead to any direct action?  at least conferencing ... 会议     。。。。。 谢谢再见。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-23 16:54:03 |Display all floors
The comment button is for pussies that are afraid to accept replies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-23 17:46:55 |Display all floors
RavindraSk Post time: 2012-3-23 16:48
Not clear.   Can you explain more ?

"comment" button would be used for moderators when we hold some activities and the difference between "comment" and "replies" is the former could follow its comment target tightly, i.e. without no separation.
As for Messi30 mentioned about some provocative word in the "comment position" , we would pay more attention to that and welcome you all to report once you see them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-23 23:51:05 |Display all floors
If you don't like it then don't use it.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-24 00:57:13 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2012-3-23 16:54
The comment button is for pussies that are afraid to accept replies.

Exactly
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-24 01:06:28 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2012-3-23 17:46
"comment" button would be used for moderators when we hold some activities and the difference betw ...

Ok, I will be more clear

I am talking about the poster Vanwilder

His "comments" are a direct attacks most of times and talking like facts, like statements

and there is not chance to quiote him for a reply

That's why I agreed with the poster grb because this kind of members make provocations and we

don't have the chance to reply properly.

The Comments button is a good tool to troll.

Again, I considerate to be eliminated it.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-24 01:10:50 |Display all floors
PopularStar Post time: 2012-3-23 23:51
If you don't like it then don't use it.

Read well the thread as much of times until you get it.

i don't use it, I don't need it because for me that option is unneccesary.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.