Views: 5310|Replies: 5

How humiliating! And we're courting them for friendship and brotherly love... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-20 07:53:34 |Display all floors
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-3-20 10:37:12 |Display all floors
South Korea is an American puppet state. Never trust them.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-20 14:14:24 |Display all floors
Ed, we can't comment on this if we can't read it, or was that the plan?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-20 14:35:59 |Display all floors
The average North Korean is 6 inches, (18cm) shorter than the average South Korean. 18cm shorter due to malnutrition. That puppet South Korean democratic society anyway! More healthier. More wealthier. More freedom of life choices. Why those terrible American South Korean puppets anyway! What makes them think they can have life so good? The irony of it all; how it eludes me. I must be totally stupid. Go ahead and kick me, I'm stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-21 10:37:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lotusfly7 at 2012-3-21 11:22
edisonone  It's the diet, Lotus. Carbs, kimchis, udons, high fiber greeneries, sea weeds being the staple as is opposed to those artery clogging high proteins meats milk products and pizzas by Herman Cains...

Oh I see. Well no more Snickers Bars for you then.

Rubish; it's called starvation and malnutrition. If they are eating so healthy why do they need food aid from China and the rest of the world? 80% of their food source comes from China and China only does that because they would rather feed them there than have a mass migration of them here to feed.

The NK's just brokered a deal with the puppetier evil USA for 250,000 metric tons of food. Because they are eating so well under their current regime? NO, because they are starving under their current regime.

I do not know whos brain is more protien malnutritioned; the NK's; the gullible forum readers who buy this stuff; or the propagandist posting herein.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-21 11:46:18 |Display all floors
lotusfly7 Post time: 2012-3-20 18:37
Oh I see. Well no more Snickers Bars for you then.

Rubish; it's called starvation and malnutrition. ...
Well no more Snickers Bars for you then

Sorry, Guy. I'm type 2. I don't touch that stuff. I'm strickly on a fiber rich diet. I mean bok choy, whole brand, metamusil, and name brand Cognac?!!!  For that, unlike that skeletal remain you live in, I on the other hand am a lean and mean machine...
Rubish; it's called starvation and malnutrition

If you say so, Lotus. I ain't about to argue with you or anyone over that matter or over any matters discussed in the forum cos it's futile. So, you believe what you will or whatever's sold you. I could care less that hatred or that belief you harbor.

If they are eating so healthy why do they need food aid from China and the rest of the world?

I lots of countries get food aids. India, Pakistan, the Philippines, Indonesia, many African States, Bangladesh, who else I wonder... and all of the recipients of these aid that we see aired over our TV screens does resemble nuthing more but remnants or skeletal remains of the dead or dying.

However, and strangely, I've have yet come across any proof or seen any pic of a single NK that resemble that which I had referred to above. Quite the opposit, and unlike their obese unhealthy bretherens to the south, most NK's looks to be quite in the top of their health. Explain that? Please?

Big Macs, cheese cakes, ribs that falls off of the bone, sushis to one's hearts content (or discontent), Korean BBQ's, quality beer feed Angus beef does not a healthy diet make. It's an aphrodisiac for a do it yourselg suicide...

The NK's just brokered a deal with the puppetier evil USA for 250,000 metric tons of food. Because they are eating so well under their current regime? NO, because they are staring under their current regime.

As I said Kiwi, however, America can starve them into submission. Why feed and give them the energy needed to built their bombs and missiles? I mean does b*tchin' about something, turns around and do quite the opposit contradicts the very thing that one stands for?  

I do not know whos brain is more protien malnutritioned; the NK's; the gullible forum readers who buy this stuff; or the propagandist posting herein.

Call me, brand me, or name me what you will, Lotus... As for me, I'm simply trying to set the record straight. But you can help CNN, Lara Ling and Euni Lee whatever their names sell whatever they were attempting to sell to the world masses so no big deal to me. I am a Ch*naman. I'm not Korean. There is no reason whatsoever for me to be a propaganist for the Koreans.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.