Views: 3886|Replies: 17

who can produce a better world order? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-16 17:02:10 |Display all floors
who can produce a better world order?

the Anglo American juggernaunt or the Chinese authoritarian queen bees?

just think about it :

Americans and American pressure have done more to improve working conditions in Foxconn factories than all the efforts of Foxconn and CPC put together.

That is human spirit at its best. ala American style.

Chinaman style will be: no eye see. None of his business, none of your business.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-16 17:03:13 |Display all floors
Just think about it :

the last 60 years are the best 60 years of human history.

and it is because American ideology dominates the world.

the alternative is back to fuedal medieval queen bee ala China authoritarian style.

That is a step backwards, it is repressive, regressive, sad, chaotic, full of tragedies,

the alternative is full of wars, family tragedies, many wives and mistresses, eunuchs, queen bees,

Got you talk no I talk.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-16 17:08:14 |Display all floors
the iPad : “Designed and supported by hundreds of thousands of well- paid employees in California and the rest of the United States. Assembled by fairly treated contractors working with regular breaks in China.. The best factory jobs in the whole of China”

within the iPad is the full description of the world as it is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-16 17:40:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by scrotymcbugerba at 2012-3-16 17:48

tech has nothing to do with it . who ever has the free-est press will have the most questions of the world,and hopefully the most useful answers for it .unfortunately people lie ,the internet and news arent independent enough and scientists are paid to misinform the  public and some people have a perversion to misinform the world  like those two britts and their crop circles. still it is what it is
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-16 17:51:51 |Display all floors
Better Question:

Is it possible for the above two dumb Anglos, revolting and scrotum, to be civilized?

Only then can they ask civilized peoples the world over about a better world.
Diane Abbot (British MP): Anglos love playing divide and rule
David Cameron (British PM): Anglos caused most of the world's problems!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-16 17:59:31 |Display all floors
yes misa first cause sir isa can be civilized ifn i got to
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-16 18:20:13 |Display all floors
First curse

Race got nothing to do with it.

Still, who can produce better world?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.