Views: 6169|Replies: 11

400 million year old machine found in Russia ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-15 22:25:25 |Display all floors
found in Russia                                      Machine dated at 400 million years found in Russia                    Posted by truther on March 12, 2012 // Leave Your Comment            
                                                        [url=][Tradutor][/url]

[url=]inShare[/url]1

0[url=]digg[/url]

53Share

In the remote Kamchatka peninsula (map below), 200 km from Tigil, University of St. Petersburg archaeologists discovered a strange fossil. The authenticity of the find has been certified. According archaeologist Yuri Golubev, occurs that, in this case the discovery surprised scientists by its nature, at least – unusual, able to change history (or pre-history).

It is not the first time that is an artifact, an ancient object, something like this is found in that region. But, surprisingly conserved, this specific artifact is – at first glance, inlaid in rock (which is understandable since the peninsula is home to numerous volcanoes). Subjected to analysis, the conjunct showed to be made of metal parts that seem to form a mechanism, a gear which may be of a type of watch or computer. The astonishing is that all the pieces were dated in 400 million! of anos.Yury Gobulev commented:

We got a call from the prefec of Tigil. He told us that hikers that were walking in place, found these remains in rock. We went to the place indicated, and initially we not understand what we saw. There were – hundreds of toothed cylinders which appeared to be parts of a machine.
They were in perfect state of conservation, as if they were frozen in a short period of time. It was necessary control the area, because soon the curious began to appear in large numbers. Other scientists, americans geologists, defined the piece as an amazing and mysterious artifact.

Nobody could believe that 400 million years ago could have existed on Earth even a man [even more a machine]. At that time, the forms of vida were very simple, but the finding, [simply] – clearly suggests the existence of intelligent beings capable of such technology. Certainly, such beings would had come from other planets. It is possible that a spaceship can had was damaged [or there was an accident] and it was abandoned in place

It was found also that the parts have reached to the fossilization state in a period of time historicaly and geologically short. Possibly, the “machine” fell into a swamp. Despite the findings, cautious, scientists prefer to consider that the evidences are not definitive – yet. And Gobulev ponders: Refuse the existence of technology [even in past as indented] is a serious mistake because evolution is not linear.
Source

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 22:28:06 |Display all floors
Use the damn bloody search function, macanese!
How hard can it be,
how much more prominent do they have to make it for you to try it before posting an article that is already on the portal page?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-16 00:14:05 |Display all floors

Wait, LC ... let me take a look at that machine .. I know a thing or two about machines ...

It's ... it's a gear box of a BMW 1610 ... I used to own one ...

But that one ..... that one is not original.
If I have to guess ... the goddamned Russians copied that gearbox many moons ago .. and because of poor workmanship and trashy materials ... the goddamned gearbox came appart ...

LC .. do as I do, buy your automotive spare parts ... only from authorized dealers ...

If we all think alike .... then, nobody is thinking

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-16 00:28:50 |Display all floors
laowaipengyou Post time: 2012-3-16 00:14

Wait, LC ... let me take a look at that machine .. I know a thing or two about machines ...

I don't keep an own car right now,
as I figured I don't really need one,
get around without one just fine, just like in China.

But thank you still.

Bimmer,
my last one was a big 7 Series.
never again,
that is
not privatly - and not without a driver.

I just loved my first car,
the Volkswagen my former headteacher gave me when I got my License.:)
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-16 15:23:37 |Display all floors
macanese,
I'm really not a big buddy of sansukong
(not of desaview either, they both suck)
but Sansukong's thread about it has several times the viewcount,
and ten fold the replies of your thread.
Both of you are almost the same in screwing up the formation of a thread as much as the content,
so a second thread really is just a case of not looking into a thread and just posting your own no matter what.
There are no significant differences, you didn't add information in comparison to sansukong's thread.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-16 23:30:17 |Display all floors
macanese,
there's a box at the top of the page.
It says search.
It is a search function.
Do I need to explain to you what it's for?
Or do you think you can imagine the purpose yourself?

laoweipengyou,
I used a borrowed car to have some fun and get somewhere on ze autobahn.
realised there's a price difference of a bloody 3 cent,
between Super 95 and Super E10 european standard
(modified from brasilian standards, muchas gracias macanese for creating that mess over here!)
That damn american brand car I could only give the more expensive standard super 95 for 3 cent more per litre! 1.69 Euro per litre super 95!

Blessed be those first in China, and now in the FRG who responsible for sparing me the need for an own car in daily life.
And the new regulation that will make the electric bycicle I'll get myself on my next china trip compliant with local standards for bycicles here.

BTW, what are you two driving currently?
ICE 3 trains here.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-17 00:06:44 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2012-3-16 17:30
macanese,
there's a box at the top of the page.
It says search.

LC, next time you travel to Zhong Guo I'm coming with you ...(don't tell me you fly Business..!! .. pleaaaase).

I also want to buy one of those e-bikes ... with an efficient battery on it ...

Any girls in China that you want to introduce me to...??

If we all think alike .... then, nobody is thinking

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.