Views: 6022|Replies: 11

hello kitty... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-15 15:01:05 |Display all floors
Why Hello Kitty was born in London not Japan?

who can give me answer?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-3-16 00:03:40 |Display all floors
YAHOO ANSWERS

How did hello kitty originate? does it have anything to do with voodoo?i know it might sound weird but that's what my best friends mom told me. she said some lady took her deaf kid to a voodoo witch lady and and then she made the kid mute or something and supposedly that's why hello kitty has no mouth.... and then the voodoo lady said that they were gonna get SUPER famous or whatever....

WhAt ThE hEcK?!?!?!?!

yeah, makes no sense to me but have you heard something like that?
i LOVE hello kitty but if this is true then that changes EVERYTHING!!!
by Pachiris...Member since:May 03, 2007Total points:19,837 (Level 6)
Best Answer - Chosen by VotersI'm a HK fan
Hello Kitty was invented in Japan in 1974. She normally does not have a mouth because she is supposed to talk with the power of love and friendship (something like that).

That person is a liar.
Source(s):me:
http://blog.hellokitty.com/victor5

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-3-16 03:50:28 |Display all floors
According to Wikipedia
--------------------------------------
Yuko Shimizu (清水 侑子 Shimizu Yūko?) (born 1 November 1946) is a Japanese designer who created Hello Kitty.

She was born in Chiba prefecture. After graduating from Musashino Art University, she released Hello Kitty at Sanrio in 1974.

Since retiring from Sanrio in 1976, she has been working as a freelance designer. The other characters she has created include Angel Cat Sugar and Rebecca Bonbon. She has also published some picture books.
-----------------------------------------
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-16 03:51:58 |Display all floors
A note to parents... if you have young children they usually go through a 'sticker' phase and will
apply stickers to anything and everything.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-3-16 09:23:01 |Display all floors
What about Hello Dolly
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-16 13:11:52 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2012-3-15 17:23
What about Hello Dolly

Carol Channing?  That voice could curdle milk. I never could stand listening to her sing.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-3-16 14:16:52 |Display all floors
Is there a Chinese cartoon image as adorable as Hello Kitty?
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.