Author: voice_cd

Highlights of Premier Wen's press conference: Post your comments   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-15 21:01:56 |Display all floors
Wen reminded CPC of the struggle by Deng Xiaoping against Mao's wife Jiang Qing, who committed suicide in 1991 and her supporters known as 'gang of four' who opposed the reforms.
你好 / 您好,
请问 。。。。。... Could these discussions lead to any direct action?  at least conferencing ... 会议     。。。。。 谢谢再见。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 21:14:53 |Display all floors
"After crackdown on gang of four our party adopted the resolution on several historical matters and took the important decision of conducting reform and opening in China."
你好 / 您好,
请问 。。。。。... Could these discussions lead to any direct action?  at least conferencing ... 会议     。。。。。 谢谢再见。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 21:52:07 |Display all floors
However the mistake of Cultural Revolution and impact of feudalism yet to be fully eliminated, he said.
你好 / 您好,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 22:01:45 |Display all floors
Not elaborating much on what he meant by political reform, Wen said he was aware that to bring political reforms was not easy in China.
你好 / 您好,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 22:54:46 |Display all floors
someoneold Post time: 2012-3-14 12:55
I don't think there are anything worth to watch,discuss about his question-and-answer
he will answe ...

U surely didn't paid enough attention to the press conference , lots of stories behind simple words , you are just too stupid to notice ,not to mention that was his last press conference as PM in two sessions
Whose @$$ can i blow sunshine up today ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-16 04:08:43 |Display all floors

Onward with China's Liberalization Policy

This post was edited by cestmoi at 2012-3-16 04:10

Cestmoi appreciates and fully support Grandpa Wen's statement that “...the current party committee and government in Chongqing must seriously reflect on the Wang Lijun incident and learn lessons from that incident...”

China cannot afford the revival of another cultural revolution! Upheavals, turmoils and destructions on that scale can only be harmful. Onward with the steady liberalization policy, and more discussions on democratization is on the order of the day.

But Cestmoi cannot understand why the Politburo chose an economist educated in North Korea to replace Bo Xilai. That Stalinist strain is harmful to China.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-16 05:22:47 |Display all floors
chinanumberone Post time: 2012-3-15 00:13
That resistance is already underway. It's not just foreign hands we should be worried about. More  ...

the level of stupid arrogance is VEBY strong in this one says Darth Vader. SANSUKONG of course you and the rest of the 'FRIENDS OF THE CCP' are going to try to link Wu YING with corrupt government officials. which is not yet known. and she only had a SMALL part in state owned enterprises. thats a FACT. it is only part of it not the whole thing and as you said investigation is still underway so how can you try to link that with more privatization and more corruption and more FREEDOM???? AHHHHHHHHH!!!! and then try to blame it on her 'embrace' of western characteristics..................WOW.

what shocks me and made me burst into laughter at the same time is how you try to link the World Bank and Wu Ying. WOWOWOWOWO. what a sleazy rat. how can you take one incident and try to paint this as an example of what more privatization and more freedom produces. there was already corruption and thievery before china started JUST BARELY privatizing. deeply flawed. Are you a propaganda consultant on the side?  when you are waiting for your UNFAIR TRADE investments to produce dirty money do you also consult your government superiors on how to seduce dissidents and naive foreigners(ahem, Robert237) ?  it looks like you are multitalented MR. MR. MR. chinaman...........

from now on I'm going to call you JACK...for 'JACK OF ALL TRADES'... JACKY. No not Jackie Chan... LOL.

I'm also going to call your style of prpoganda 'the nice guy routine'....it's a mix of gandhi and english gentleman with subliminal seduction that even Nazi Germany would be jealous of. pretending to stand for the truth and honesty when in reality you're distorting so many things at so many times just so your ride on top of the 'FREINNS OF THE CCP' does't end. I'm watching you guys very closely. SANSUKONG. GREENDRAGON. PHILO. and INDUSTRIALIST. Thievery and trickery.

forget about what i said about calling you just JACK. I'm going to call you 'JACKDI' . It's a mix of JACK OF ALL TRADES and Gandhi. it's prounounced... JACK-DEE. if this is how you're going to act when China is just barely LOOKING at privatizing...i can already imagine how pissed your'e going to be when the America's WTO complain succeeds. YOU know how serious this is getting.....................

JACKDI aka chinanumberone.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.