Author: angela627

Gun Crime: Is China Safer than the West?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-18 10:12:46 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-3-17 10:25
There is nothing about my argument that has a flaw.
If my neighbors have loaded guns in their house  ...

It is all so flawed Robert. You lack the perspective of why to own a firearm by law abiding citizens. Instead of a logical interpretation you attempt to confuse the issue with nonsense.

Should you truly believe in your argument I would suggest you take the time to read the oppositions argument and try to understand their viewpoint. If then you still find yourself back to trusting in your original views then we simply must agree to disagree and no need playing bat-mitten with this.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-3-18 10:17:42 |Display all floors
Can you explain why China has only a small fraction of gun murders that the U.S. has?
Could it be that citizens are not allowed to have guns?
Is it possible to commit a gun murder without a gun? What is so hard to understand about that?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-3-18 12:06:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2012-3-18 12:06
robert237 Post time: 2012-3-18 10:17
Could it be that citizens are not allowed to have guns?
Is it possible to commit a gun murder without a gun? What is so hard to understand about that?
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-3-18 13:26:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-17 21:22
Robber my grandiosely-speaking Hero: Have you been to China yet? (Not just to the marriage registr ...

We all get your monotonous message. China bad. The West good and honest. Why don't you move?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-18 15:45:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lotusfly7 at 2012-3-18 15:46
robert237 Post time: 2012-3-18 10:17
Can you explain why China has only a small fraction of gun murders that the U.S. has?
Could it be th ...

My gawd Bob, will you listen to yourself? You make my argument in this statement of yours.

I said, 'Guns Don't Kill People; People Kill People'.

Any household item can be used as a weapon if the desire is present. Your logic dictates we should lock every man, woman and child on the planet in a padded cell.
20111008_WOM936_0.gif

"Guns Don't Kill Peple; People Kill People"

Do you have some fetish over guns in general? Hatchets? Macheties? Knifes? Screw Drivers? Hammers? Clubs? Ropes"

People need to take responsibilities for their actions and pantheist need to stop making excuses for their failed societal ideologies and attempts in taking rights away from law abiding folk in an attempt to dodge the methodical bullet they've sighted us all with.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-18 15:51:59 |Display all floors
Let local Chinese have guns and not the foreigners. End of stories.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-18 15:55:48 |Display all floors
Not Armed.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.