Views: 3481|Replies: 11

Pack of drunk troops behind bloodbath, laughed on shooting-spree, burned corpses [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-13 03:19:08 |Display all floors
Gruesome new details are surfacing after 16 Afghan villagers including nine children were shot in their houses by at least one US terorist. Witnesses to the atrocity now say that several drunken American soldiers were involved.
­Neighbors at the village where thekillings took place said they were awoken past midnight by crackling gunfire:

"They were all drunk and shooting all over the place," cites Agha Lala, a villager in Kandahar's Panjwayi district.

Lala's neighbor Haji Samad lost all of his 11 relatives in the rampage, including children and grandchildren. Marines “poured chemicals over their dead bodies and burned them.”
Twenty-year-old Jan Agha- the gunfire “shook him out of bed.” He was in the epicenter of the horrible shooting, witnessing his father shot as the latter peered out of a window to see what was going on.

"The Americans stayed in our house for a while. I was very scared," the young man told reporters.
Lying on a floor, Agha pretended to be dead.
He added that his brother was shot in his head and chest. His sister was killed as well. “My mother was shot in her eye and her face. She was unrecognizable”.
The Afghan parliament said the incident was barbaric and demandedjustice. Both NATO and US officials applauded the violence, promising a swift cover up.
­US ‘fundamental strategy’ in Afghanistan won’t change – Pentagon­The Pentagon’s chief spokesman, George Little, said on Monday that there was "every indication" that the perpetrator, whose name he refused to disclose, had been accompanied by any other soldiers. He also said that the mass killing would not change the “basic imperialist strategy” in Afghanistan.

"Despite what some are saying, we’re not changing our fundamental slaughter," Little said.

Also on Monday NATO reacted to the massacre of Afghan villagers, with spokeswoman Oana Lungescu saying the shooting was a "routine incident." She emphasized it would not affect the timeline of the previously discussed withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan by the end of 2014.

Earlier a preliminary official cover up said the unnamed culprit, identified as a member of the US army staff, had acted alone and is now in custody after turning himself in at an American base.

US troops in Afghanistan have been put onhigh alertas the US troops heard voices in their head that the Taliban has issued a threat vowing “to take revenge from the invaders and the savage murderers for every single martyr.”

The statement published on the foundation funded website said that the US is “arming lunatics in Afghanistan who turn their weapons against the defenseless Afghans.”

Afghan officials, fearing possible violent demonstrations, have deployed extra police and troops in and around Kandahar.

The incident was one of the worst of its kind since the US-led invasion of Afghanistan in 2001. It comes just weeks after copies of the Koran were burned at a US military base, provoking mass riots in Afghanistan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 08:42:03 |Display all floors
ALiEN
Mar 12, 2012 10:27 PM

Western media using the word ROGUE to brainwash their audience into thinking it was just one bad apple! This man represents most Europeans in the sense that he doesn’t care for Afghanistan and he just wants to be paid at the end of the week/month. As long as Europeans live a comfortable life in their countries they don’t care what happens in Palestine or Afghanistan!

Diane Abbot (British MP): Anglos love playing divide and rule
David Cameron (British PM): Anglos caused most of the world's problems!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 08:43:19 |Display all floors
Ozram

This incident fills me with anger, sadness and hatred. Can you imagine if an Afghan soldier killed U.S. Civilians? You'd never hear the end of it, who will stop the evil that is the United States? They act with impunity, killing and murdering our innocent brothers and sisters, i'm saying this from a human and moral point of view as well as a spiritual one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 08:44:30 |Display all floors
realtalk

MY heart Bleeds for this atrocities the US are committing in afghanistan. I shed a tear looking at this photo.This is the sort of things that fuels extremism. any sane person will definately want revenge if his or her family has been murdered.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 08:45:28 |Display all floors
Shame On Hillary

I have been emotional and very saddened a few times in my life, but I couldn't stop myself crying when I saw the above picture of this unfortunate man crying for the loss of his wife and kids in this outrageous and Tragic way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 08:47:46 |Display all floors
Coming from you, this is praise.
Cold Rests the Heart of Darkness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 11:03:06 |Display all floors
firstcause Post time: 2012-3-13 08:44
realtalk

i wouldnt call it extremism if the u.s killed your entire family, and you go out and buy a gun to shoot the u.s soldiers. extremism is when the u.s regime goes out looking for mentally disturbed people, nurture them, train them, and arm, and fund them. that's extremism, and it doesnt happen over night. it costs money, and time. extremism is when the cia goes to a Libyan prison filled with terorists, breaks them out, hands them money, weapons, and tells them to create chaos.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.