Views: 59626|Replies: 88

Remember your first love letter?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-12 15:05:28 |Display all floors
500credit
If you really love someone, giving that person love letters that you yourself have written is a grand gesture of your love.

If that person loves you back, there is no doubt that you will be able to touch his or her heart with your love letter.

Love has the greatest power, and it is the source of all our happiness and harmony.

Love letters are cherished by the recipient and often kept for a lifetime.

Do you still remember the first love letter you've ever written or recieved? Was the story bitter or sweet?

Today I'd like to invite you to share your love stories of first love letters.
Let the cherished romance tap through your fingers.

(500 credits given by us are just to show our appreciation on your story)
20111111150751356.jpg

Best answer

Riz View full content

I am 45 now. Born and raised in a very restricted, religious, conservative and primitive culture where falling in love means you're inviting enmity from your family, people around you, society and whoever! So, I had fallen in love! Back in the days before cellular phones were invented, when internet belonged to the u.s. army only and no one had heard about such a technology existed! A locality o ...

Use magic tools Report

October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-3-12 15:05:29 |Display all floors
I am 45 now. Born and raised in a very restricted, religious, conservative and primitive culture where falling in love means you're inviting enmity from your family, people around you, society and whoever!

So, I had fallen in love! Back in the days before cellular phones were invented, when internet belonged to the u.s. army only and no one had heard about such a technology existed! A locality of 2000 folks used to have only one land-line phone. The time when people wrote letters and posted them. You could exchange only two letters in a month or so. We call it snail-mail nowadays.

So, i had fallen in love. That sweet, angelic face! The purest of all smiles that i have never seen in all these years. I still remember! Her eyes spoke. I could read them. She wore glasses. I still remember as if happened only yesterday. She's is still young and so am I, in my memories. Love never gets old.

So, I had fallen in love. We met each other every evening in our secret place, a rendezvous where no one could see us. We waited for the evening all day and the time seemed to seize when we sat together, holding hands. I was 20 and she was 18. Intensity of feelings and emotions was at it's peak!
I used to write a letter, a long one, everyday for her. I never posted that.....but I always gave it to her in person. Every letter of mine was different from the other. I could express my love to in a thousands of ways that I am surprised now. How? How could I think of a thousands of ways to present my feelings? I know how. Love, yes it was my pure love that made me do it. I never had to think of the words but they just came to me, like a revelation, from heavens, from some super force that held my hand and I spread my emotions on the paper.

I write 676 letters. Not a single day missed! All different. I loved! I still do! Don't know where she is. ....but she is in my heart. She's always here. She lives here! Inside me. She never left.

Thank you.
Riz.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 10:51:44 |Display all floors
I haven't received any, and I don't remeber I've written one to someone else, but I did send an email telling a guy that I loved him. Pitifully, I refused him when he asked me out. Is that pathetic?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 10:57:41 |Display all floors
simply_me Post time: 2012-3-13 10:51
I haven't received any, and I don't remeber I've written one to someone else, but I did send an emai ...

What's wrong with the guy, are you making a joke with him?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 11:21:07 |Display all floors
I think the experience should be very romantic and deep-impressed for all one's life .
I have the memory all the time ,and never lost ~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 11:47:23 |Display all floors
waiboshu Post time: 2012-3-13 10:57
What's wrong with the guy, are you making a joke with him?

No...I might have not made myself clear.  I refused him when he asked me out, because I thought I was not ready for a relationship. Then after years, I knew I did love him, so I told him, but he already had a grilfriend.  Have pity on me...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 12:47:07 |Display all floors
I do love a girl ,but I dare not let her know. I don't know why though I am quite sure that she also loves me.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.