Views: 2264|Replies: 2

Italy tanker runs aground off Sicily [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-12 09:26:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by DanseMacabre at 2012-3-12 09:27

Seriously, what's wrong with those Italian cruise liners?

8.jpg

9.jpg

ROME - An empty Italian tanker ran aground on rocks in bad weather off the Sicilian coast on Saturday and all 19 crew members were rescued, the coastguard said.

The 127-metre-long (415-feet-long) Gelso M was heading for the Sicilian port of Augusta, home of an oil refinery and chemical complex, to take on fuel.

The coastguard said the tanker, listed as an oil/chemical tanker, was not carrying cargo at the time of the accident.

The ship had taken on water in its engine room and plans were being made to move it from the rocks, the coastguard said.

We are all prisoners of our own device.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-3-12 09:41:44 |Display all floors
Too much of that Chianti wine. You can drink it or you can use it to degrease your car engine.
In my opinion its better used as a degreaser. I drank it once and that was enough. {:soso_e119:}
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 09:48:32 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-3-12 09:41
Too much of that Chianti wine. You can drink it or you can use it to degrease your car engine.
In my ...

Better change to French wine. Bordeaux is tasty.
We are all prisoners of our own device.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.