Author: Bombay_plumber

Now the Anglos are using gene therapy to belittle the Chinese people   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-15 02:59:33 |Display all floors
where do you get that european nations have the most advanced welfare states?

I just know the situation in Switzerland. One guy never had a job in his life, always lived on social care. He gets 42.000 RMB per month from the government. Of course, housing isn't free - but he can rent a nice 100 sqm appartment for 8500 RMB per month, has a very good healthy insurance that covers every illness and every treatment for 4000 RMB per month and still has a lot of money left to spend for other things.

In my very case, housing and health care aren't free either and university fees have to be paid to (for about 10.000 RMB / year). But students who can't afford it get comprehensive scholar ships from the government that covers food, housing, health care, books, university fees and even allowance for leisure activities.

In scandinavian countries, the system is even more generous.

However, I'm not saying this is good. In my oppinion, this is a strong incentive for many people to not work at all (like for they guy mentioned above). But I still prefer this system over the one in north korea :)

Anyway, that wasn't my point. What I wanted to point out is that collectivist thinking does not depend on DNA and that there are many examples that prove that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 07:54:39 |Display all floors
vanwilder Post time: 2012-3-15 02:41
just because the group is uncivilized it doesnt mean everyone in it is uncivilized. i am not sayin ...

Let us observe what they do with welfare from now on!

It will be interesting from now on as the money they have looted from the rest of the world is almost gone.

They have been borrowing like there was no tomorrow and it is now time to pay back their debts.

The whole western world is now going down the sh!tter because of debt.
Diane Abbot (British MP): Anglos love playing divide and rule
David Cameron (British PM): Anglos caused most of the world's problems!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 08:05:27 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2012-3-15 02:59
I just know the situation in Switzerland. One guy never had a job in his life, always lived on soc ...
If those robber baron nations like England and the other European nations actually had to depend on what resources they had within their borders they would be lucky to afford the toilet paper to wipe their arses let alone build aircraft and ships they wage their imperialistic wars with.

-- John Waugh

Diane Abbot (British MP): Anglos love playing divide and rule
David Cameron (British PM): Anglos caused most of the world's problems!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 12:40:00 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2012-3-15 02:59
I just know the situation in Switzerland. One guy never had a job in his life, always lived on soc ...

you just know the situation in switzerland, then how can you comment on north korea? switzerland is known around the world for laundering blood money. blood money of war profiteers, right wing fascist dictators and the like. scandinavia is also involved, not only in looting Libya, but also looting eastern europe. if it were up to the europeans governments, i am sure they wouldnt give their subjects a penny, and as you will see, this is the direction theyre heading in. austerity measures. the europeans have welfare because they fought for it, not because some european leader just stood up one day and said, i will now give you welfare. everynowhere, youre thinking like a westerner again, and an imperialist. you can't measure collectivism with money. step out of the box. collectivism may not depend on dna, but when i observe Chinese families, and western families, i see a strong trend of Chinese families taking care of each other, whereas when i look at western families, i tend to see each one of them doing their own thing, and the others not helping out. i am quite surprised to see how many Chinese parents who have money will buy houses for their children. it is seldom when western parents buying a house for their children. if this does happen, the frequency is much lower. almost every Chinese child sends money to their parents, no matter how much they hate their parents.  in contrast, i have seldom heard of a westerner sending money to their parents. it's pretty standard for Chinese parents to send their children to the grandparents, who take care of the kids. again, this rarely ever happens in the west. instead, they rely on daycare centres, and babysitters. Africans are also quite impressive. i once went to a party in the west, with a black guy. there was another black guy at the party, and my friend saw him, shook hands, and greeted him. i said do you know him? he said no, thats just how black people are. back to the west again, the ruling class has to break people down. individualism is good, because it allows the ruling class to divide, and conquer them. the ruling class can never opres and entire population that is banded together, but as individuals they all fall. it's not just about conforming though. it's about knowing when to conform, and when to be an individual. when you see a u.s/nato soldier murdering innocent people, you become an individual, and say, thats not right. you're going to prison. instead, what we have in the west are people going to prison for downloading mp3's. what kind of twisted world is the west?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 16:17:04 |Display all floors
vanwilder Post time: 2012-3-15 12:40
you just know the situation in switzerland, then how can you comment on north korea? switzerland  ...

Sorry but when I'm reading your post, I hardly believe you've ever been to continental Europe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 21:06:49 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2012-3-15 16:17
Sorry but when I'm reading your post, I hardly believe you've ever been to continental Europe.

been there done that. although i wish i hadnt. it was a waste of money, and time. that's why i come on here telling people how overated it is.  unlike you, i dont get paid to say what i say. i speak what i feel. the western media writes about how great europe is, then when you actually get there, you're like "no it's not". i used to wonder what kind of ridiculous ways they use to measure the best place to live, then i realised it was all propaganda, and there was no measurements. the people who got to decide those lists are oligarchs, and whoever best accommodates oligarchs are who become "the best countries to live". big surprise- switzerland is the centre of money laundering for blood money, war profiteers, and global right wing dictators. maybe this could factor in to how switzerland made the list. there's a list out there on the internet, probably made by some foundation, but it;s circulating. it's a list of "worst countries to visit", and guess what they have in common? they've all either been invaded by the u.s/nato, or about to.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 21:18:44 |Display all floors
that is exactly what i always say

this is not gene therapy, its merely a genetic heritage, passed on from generation upon generation

the sum of all actions, migrations, fears, and even the roots of all their thoughts and very personalities, and brain patterns

this is reality

to deny this is futile head-in-rectuming

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.