Author: JFenix

Thank You CD Moderators [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-10 02:24:06 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2012-3-10 00:35
And we are not expecting any desire of spring on others nation from you,no blind supporting to urina ...

We can still have our differences in politics.

I'm just suggesting we don't hold individual posters responsible for either their governments, race or religion.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-3-10 05:44:44 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-3-10 02:24

I'm just suggesting we don't hold individual poste ...

Good statement

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-10 06:45:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by St_George at 2012-3-10 06:46

to learn more about China

With no Chinese on the forum that might be difficult  
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-10 15:52:16 |Display all floors
Thank you, Jfenix, that's what i want to say. We may have different opinions, but no one will win the discussioin by throwing insulting words and racial slurs.

It's not easy as moderators, we are blamed by each side.  We are still learning how to make the forum a better place, the bottom line is no peronal attacks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-10 16:13:39 |Display all floors
the bigger problem is everyone pretending to be something they arent

you cant just make cmments in complete anonymity, with nobody knowing where you ae coming from

it makes discussion impossible

imagine everyone you met in the real world was nothing more than a faceless shadow

there would be no credibilty, nothing you could listen to, and no discussion you could engage in

the nature of the internet is exactly that

and as none of you come from another planet, and are actually not faceless shadow wraiths, all you really do is seem offensive to everyone for everything you post

i say detailed profiles should be mandatory, including race, ethnicity, Place of Birth, Date of birth, Country of origin, current country, current nationality(s), and any previous nationality

as well as religious beliefs..

no, the arab and negroid islamic jihadists are actually not angloid atheists, either

so some sort of verification would make this forum sparkle

i say everyone must submit a copy of their passport information page and passport number for registration

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-10 16:15:44 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2012-3-10 15:52
Thank you, Jfenix, that's what i want to say. We may have different opinions, but no one will win th ...

thats one problem

another is understanding what is a personal attack and what is not

using the term negro, negroid, arab, muslim, etc is not a personal attack

and attacking others races, religions, religious texts and deity is also not "personal attakcs" but are obviously also not be allowed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-10 16:18:34 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-3-10 02:24

I'm just suggesting we don't hold individual poste ...

Exactly.

Many posters here, like Aziz, are plain bigots, hurling insults and slinging mud onto other posters simply because they hold different ideas from others.

And we are not expecting any desire of spring on others nation from you,no blind supporting to urinating approval on deadbody,let the woman choose their profession,no hatrade to other religion
That's precisely who you are.

We are all prisoners of our own device.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.