Author: starfruit12

British people attitude towards Chinese   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-21 06:34:02 |Display all floors
starfruit12 Post time: 2012-3-20 05:06
Lebeast - i won't leave because of some narrow minded racists want me to.  i am simply telling pe ...

Do I give a flying duck what the English think of me?!!! They have been thinking the same way as it was back in Victorian time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-21 06:35:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by starfruit12 at 2012-3-21 06:36
starfruit12 Post time: 2012-3-20 05:15
Well, your Chinese wife experience lack of details and factual information.  My experience is tr ...

{:soso_e103:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-21 06:48:36 |Display all floors
starfruit12 Post time: 2012-3-21 03:58
I'm not surprised by your reaction to my negative views and experience expressed here about the E ...

No, you shouldn't be surprised at my capacity to respond to unsubstantiated babble and conjecture with a rational response,  however futile the gesture might be. Perhaps this is a typical "English or British" trait too.

I note in your reply that you've just just added another prejudice based generalisation - following on from your first list of prejudiced generalisations that I've already picked apart. Oh of course you did add some drivel about passport rights. I shall head off to Hong Kong in the morning to claim my right of residence there shall I?

Furthermore... perhaps you might like to enlighten me how your response would be were I to begin listing things I found unpleasant or distasteful about China? Judging by the response I've seen on this forum when China or indeed the Chinese are criticised or  challenged, your response would be bordering on hysterical :).Of course I don't mean to imply thin skinned hysterical knee jerk wailing is a typical Chinese response to criticism, because that would be racist wouldn't it?.

However, please continue to make generalisations about "the English or British," based on race & then accuse us of racism. Its funny. I think you are demonstrating my point perfectly. I don't deny some English people are racist, of course they are. Racism isn't a national characteristic, its a characteristic of petty little individuals who inhabit every nation on Earth. You appear to be proving that last point admirably. Bravo.

Please try and remove the giant chip from your shoulder, its making you uncomfortable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-21 07:17:15 |Display all floors
verdane Post time: 2012-3-21 06:48
No, you shouldn't be surprised at my capacity to respond to unsubstantiated babble and conjecture  ...

Well said.  There seems to be a lot of that going around lately.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-21 13:54:55 |Display all floors
starfruit12 Post time: 2012-3-21 04:01
Another typical English respond and bully to those who only express their experience about how t ...

'No dogs & Chinese allowed', that's why.
They're still doing that though not outrightly,
partly because of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
from the Chinese.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-21 14:04:15 |Display all floors
Apartheid policy in US, S. Africa, Australia, N.Z, etc - is  typical "English or British" trait too.

Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-21 14:16:24 |Display all floors
i make comment but wonder most people are not being ok to read it.

should it be my making writing here only be in english language.

i worry too mush for not making good english speaking as i am just learning now.
我是一个偏僻的岩石每在土山的唯一石头

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.