Views: 29235|Replies: 140

British people attitude towards Chinese   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-9 06:03:33 |Display all floors

Only talking from my recent experience that I was asked to travel a 6 hours trip to someone North of England to attend a business meeting.  I was so excited about it.  When I made the travel, I was met by a group of British business people and I felt that I was interrogated by them.  My long travel and my time spent to meet them didn't seem to matter to them.  When I tried to ask some questions, they were so rude about it.  As if I did not have the right to ask any questions.  

I mean why Chinese government invest in a country that majority of the British people still hold their prejustic towards Chinese?!   Why invest in a country that the people still live in the Victorian time?!
Why invest in a country that Chinese people still treated badly?

Chinese government should really look at the how their people are treated in a country before even consider to do any business with them.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-10 18:55:21 |Display all floors
Don't invest so much there.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-10 22:33:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-3-10 22:34

Chinese government does things out of self-interests. The more you are exposed to the West, the more you understand the deep rooted racism and Sinophobia. The Western culture is very different from the Chinese one.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-10 23:07:35 |Display all floors
British people are raised to be prejudiced against anything that does not conform to their culture or their beliefs.  
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-3-11 01:25:44 |Display all floors
philo09 Post time: 2012-3-10 23:07
British people are raised to be prejudiced against anything that does not conform to their culture o ...

Where are you from by the way?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 03:23:31 |Display all floors
I am from Canada do you think this makes me prejudiced?
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 03:33:01 |Display all floors
philo09 Post time: 2012-3-10 23:07
British people are raised to be prejudiced against anything that does not conform to their culture o ...

This is very true, coz. Rupert told me so himself!

He hates the snotty British!
"They still believe they have they have fcukkin British Empire", he moans when he makes love to his sex doll.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.