Author: expatter

Expatter Retires from the Forum ........    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-8 03:38:24 |Display all floors
>Aquire responsibility for an award from Mods
>just quit and throw all the mess around.

there are things in life money can't buy, for everything else there're the carders on this great forum and their services.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-3-8 06:29:42 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2012-3-7 22:27
what if we give you a tiara, a sash and a pony?

China Daily Pen Set

Would that change things?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-3-8 06:30:19 |Display all floors
Bombay_plumber Post time: 2012-3-8 00:01
If you retire, I retire too.

Bye, I will get the door

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-8 09:29:03 |Display all floors
Hi, expatter, I feel sad for this news. You have brought so much fun to this forum. In my eyes, you are kind of part of this forum.

I feel sorry we don't take actions in time to deal with the incident. I wish you have changed your mind after a good rest, or we will miss you so much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-8 10:20:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-3-8 10:31
voice_cd Post time: 2012-3-8 09:29
Hi, expatter, I feel sad for this news. You have brought so much fun to this forum. In my eyes, you  ...

can you explain to me why you choose to delete the thread  by Cestmoi on the subject just when there is a nice exchange going on. and nothing uncivil in the thread?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-8 10:34:32 |Display all floors
  1. voice_cd  Don't throw foul language to forum member, it's a bottom line. If you disagree to my action, please send message to me.  Post time 2012-3-8 10:28
Copy code
If you can prove any foul language in that thread by Cestmoi written by me or by anyone in that thread, I surrender and become your slave. If not, put back the thread.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-8 10:38:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-3-8 10:39
  1. If you disagree to my action, please send message to me.  Post time 2012-3-8 10:28
Copy code

and I see no reason why things I do and write must only be done in the dark away from public eyes.

I see no reason why I cannot communicate with you in public when I want to.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.