Views: 4795|Replies: 15

post to discuss runaway military industrial complexes and what to expect from th [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-5 07:16:49 |Display all floors
hopefuly with facts and calm introspection

every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-5 08:34:52 |Display all floors
Choose the best service: http://www.swtor4credits.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-5 08:57:29 |Display all floors
military industries allow people in first world countries to profit from death in third world countries.it also allows for freedom and oppression . freedom is only possible if the populace is armed against their government .in which case one first world country or another will sell better arms to that government. most oppressed people cant afford f-35 s so it seems like governments all ways have the advantage. i think that education does more to liberate a populace than gun sales but one without the other and i would rather have the gun.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-7 08:19:20 |Display all floors
people that work in munitions in first world factories don't advertise the locations of their factories or that they work there.they cite security concerns .interesting that they are afraid for they're own safety when the products the make end lives.they also make less lethal weapons and riot gear but those are not their cash cows.each company has a different speciality and some don't have only one product so as to have a diverse business model.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-18 13:44:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by scrotymcbugerba at 2012-3-18 15:20

industrial complex control is really control of manufacture of weapons, control of technology, hense export restrictions,and patent restrictions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-25 15:26:38 |Display all floors
communications have been driven by military contractors all of it that is now universally available at one time was a state secret somewhere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-25 15:52:27 |Display all floors
ping pong balls are smooth.did you know they were the inspiration for the black balls used in water chlorination plants that keep the sun from making phosphine in the water?is this your way of telling me this thread is dry? way of telling me the husband's mother did not live in the desert?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.