Views: 1240|Replies: 6

Chinese tv series are so fake, the lips synching makes it so unprofessional! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-2 19:29:53 |Display all floors
the mandaring sounds too perfect with a second voice, and the second voice always sounds so fake, because its dubbed inside a studio not outside where they do the shooting. and looks so bad when the people's voice lips moving, but never match the words. again, people dont pay to go and listen to perfect mandarin, they pay to watch good stories.

in rocky III and the Terminators, both great actors dont speak perfect english, but people prefer to listen to their own real voice.
imagine if hollywwod used a second person to over dubb their real voices, that would have made the movies look so bad.

but we Chinese always have this habits to make fake stuff. even the voices and this only shoot themselves in the foot.
after doing lots of hard work and spending so much money making the movies, the fake voices destroy their own profits.

Bruce Lee didnt speak perfect english, but people want to listen to his real voice, and all his movies broke records in Asia!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-2 20:21:52 |Display all floors
no wonder many chinese prefer to watch foreign movies...

when Brue Lee first entered Golden Harvest in hk, the first thing he did was to fire the producer.
he almost wanted to beat him up. i think he that was good!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-3-3 04:28:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1584austin at 2012-3-3 04:29

I agree, dubbing on Films & TV is crutial for a perfik finish{:soso_e181:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-3 05:15:06 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-3 07:33:34 |Display all floors
wisdom_pang Post time: 2012-3-3 05:06
Hey dummy, ever wonder if the original clips might be recorded in a Cantonese dialect.

hi dummy, we talking about mandarin tv, movies. not taking about translation.
no chinese happy to pay and listen to perfect fake mandarin dubbing.

chinese pay to look for good stories good contents, good acting. not looking for good lips synching!!!!
they really turn me off when i see lips moving and no words coming out. or words coming out but lips not moving. hahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-3 07:38:59 |Display all floors
meeko124 Post time: 2012-3-3 07:33
hi dummy, we talking about mandarin tv, movies. not taking about translation.
no chinese happy to  ...

What they did in the 2008 Beijing olympics was a lot worse...

Pretty young girl fronting the show to the world but the voice belonged to a girl who was not so pretty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-3 11:45:53 |Display all floors
Welsh_Windbag Post time: 2012-3-3 07:38
What they did in the 2008 Beijing olympics was a lot worse...

Pretty young girl fronting the show ...

agree!!! because of that little girl's small little part lips synching, it destroyed the whole big production
that was prepared for years. all the hard work destroyed by that little girl. i mean that little girl
is soooooo sweet, all the western media love her soooo much... but the next day, as soon as they found out she was fake, all the news paper and media in western countries criticised her work. they put her on front page news paper and said 'fake' made her look so bad, made the entire production look bad.

if that pretty little sang with her real voice, she would be so famous now in western countries, and she would have changed many westerners mind of how beautiful chinese are. people love to hear her real voice, dont care if out of tune. westerners want REAL NOT FAKE!!!

i think the music director for the bj olympic should be put to DEATH!!!!! people in china should get the broom and smash his head when he walks in the street!!!! he made the little girl look so bad and made the whole olympic even look so bad despite all the hardwork was put in Smash him i wonder what was his name??

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.