Author: goldengrove

Is "Lei Feng" really disappearing? Story about my friend.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-1 14:49:27 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2012-2-29 17:36
What's Lei Feng's spirit?

1. Hating Capitalism and Loving Mao Zedong was the first in Mao Zedong's  ...

"Does he know that many of Lei Feng's "heroic deeds" are simply untrue? Yes, he does.  Does he understand that Lei Feng is as much a real personality as a
concoction by the Chinese propanda? Yes, totally.

Their denuciation of Lei Feng is just a reflection of their frustration with the authorities, with the establishment.

But does that mean we shouldn't help others? He asks. Does that mean people should just abadon their morality? Does that mean that we should just stand there and watch Xiao Yueyue die (even if we did so)? In fact, he isn't trying to emulate Lei Feng or anyone.

"I'm just listening to my conscience."  "

I think these words say it all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-1 21:54:27 |Display all floors
he is just a model for people to follow. It's his spirit ,rather than his deeds that is worth our following.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-1 22:55:24 |Display all floors
In the complicated socity , doing some good deeds from Li Feng maybe bring  some troublers to yourself , for example touch porcelain phenomenon and so on . Li Feng's spirit is really worth carrying forward and studying , not including helping anyone blindnessly .
People are difficult to measure ,as the saying is .

Fighting~gogo

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.