Views: 24575|Replies: 123

Where The Yellow Skin Salamanders Firsrt Crawled Out of This Earth   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-23 06:23:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2012-2-22 14:25

To challenge the [Out of Africa] theory of the West and to offer support to
some claims made by some members of China's paleontological society that [we Asians evolved independently,
distinctly, and separately] from that of the African based -- Homo Erectus species:

300 million year old
fossilized forest discovered under
coal mine in China   

300 million year old fossilized forest discovered under coal mine in China

You can't tell me that four legged Salamanders never existed in Asia

{:soso_e144:}

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-25 01:30:48 |Display all floors
Nobody here interested in East Asian science? No one interested in finding out who or what they are? Is all that people's here is interested in is nothing more but bicker and telling one another how each can beat the craps out of the other with one hand tied behind their back only? It's so sad. I mean finally, as we are in the very threshold of disproving the misguided notion that all human species can be bundled together as one, no body seems to be interested.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-25 01:48:23 |Display all floors
Very interesting. Of course some in the West are going to call these scientists racist for not accepting that we're all essentially "Africans".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-25 03:40:41 |Display all floors
Homo Erectus is overrated indeed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-25 04:19:52 |Display all floors
chinanumberone Post time: 2012-2-24 09:48
Very interesting. Of course some in the West are going to call these scientists racist for not accep ...

There are paleontologists within the Chinese paleontological society who represents a different side to this story: Like me, this group challenges the out of African theory and insists that East Asians emerged distinctly and independent of their own from out of what's now Central China. I would thus not be surprised if remains linking East Asians to early humanoid-like creatures of this region might not eventually be found amongst the ferns of this prehistoric forest.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-25 04:39:37 |Display all floors
Native Americans also believed they evolved separately and don't buy into their asian roots.

They claim they were always in the americas.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-25 05:01:04 |Display all floors
Why am I not surprised that Chinanumberone likes this theory{:soso_e104:}

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.