Author: lanjingling

I need a house   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-7 17:33:56 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-2-23 10:47
I've owned three in my life and will never own another one.
Renting is so much better. You spend the ...

Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-7 17:34:43 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2012-2-23 14:32
Why not just rent one?
I still don't see the advantage of buying a house if you live in China.

Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-7 17:49:55 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-2-29 17:05
Life is so short , every moment we should be happey to be here and praise the lord.... ...

money, material possetions, it is all left behind. So enjoy life with good friends, adequate shelter is all that is necessary, the long term cost differences are minimal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-7 17:51:56 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-9-3 19:27
Yes, most people have bought into popular Capitalism and part of that is home ownership.  Im not a ...

same in Australia

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-7 17:52:55 |Display all floors
People take more pride in things they actually own. There is no doubt about this in my mind, i see housing estates where half have been sold to sitting tenants (at big discounts)

They are without exception the nicest, best maintained houses and they are individually embellished.

They also become better neighbourhoods.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-7 18:28:00 |Display all floors
warrigal Post time: 2012-9-7 17:49
money, material possetions, it is all left behind. So enjoy life with good friends, ade ...

Couldn't agree more my friend Warrigal

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-8 12:24:33 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-9-5 10:41
Nope, unlike the Chinese Real Estate Agents, western agents take their rental agreements seriously,  ...

Not every chinese are las lucky as you.

Renting to foreigners should get you more profits than from local ppl.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.