Views: 6892|Replies: 21

Republicans vs Obama [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-2-19 12:55:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by UYA at 2012-2-20 15:47

Republicans will lose to Obama this year for a number of reasons. They (republicans) can be generalized in these ways:

1) Rich

2) White

3) Christian

To me this mixture spells only trouble. By being rich they are only concerned about getting "more rich". Their policies will follow that agenda. Being Christian will interfere with political decisions they will have to make for all Americans. Doctrines will follow dogma.....reason will follow religion... policy followed by persecutions.....Worship followed by WAR! {:soso_e111:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-19 21:55:49 |Display all floors
i think that if obama loses and more war breaks out that nobody will believe the necessity of it.there will be class warfare and we will never get those bribing lobbyists out of washington. then americans will be sure how much corporations influence what things get done.  i believe in alot of what obama did but the way he did it,by pushing laws and bills through must not be allowed to happen again or a republican president will have to much power. the sad fact is no republican wanted to tarnish the party by residing as president of a term that they knew would increase the deficit as much as it has. that is why obama got in it was a setup by the gop and now they want back in so they can repeal everything he worked 4 years to get done in a month.  never before has an election been so important if we cant re elect  him then we will have a runaway military industrial complex forever and  you can kiss the world peace idea good bye.
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-19 23:43:36 |Display all floors
scrotymcbugerba Post time: 2012-2-19 21:55
i think that if obama loses and more war breaks out that nobody will believe the necessity of it.the ...

Obama did nothing to stop the influence of wall street and corporations. He is just a new tool for this establishment. Kiss America as we knew and loved it..."goodbye". If any president gets in the way of this corporate machine....he will be "wacked" (just like Kennedy).

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-2-20 10:34:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2012-2-19 18:34

But Obama is definitely the better choice over the Republicans who want to expand government
into people's private lives. Fortunately religion is on the wane in the USA and that gives us some hope. {:soso_e182:}
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-20 15:40:39 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-2-20 10:34
But Obama is definitely the better choice over the Republicans who want to expand government
into pe ...

`That is true, because through the internet, people are more informed. Sadly the "powers that be" by the rich and corrupted religion, it will always be controlled be a few individuals. Until Americans take back the power and give it to the people.......

America is doomed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-20 16:54:29 |Display all floors
i din't know american political struggle.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-20 22:27:31 |Display all floors
I support Obama because I know far.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.