Views: 1964|Replies: 2

A dream of JAP invasion (REAL - fresh this morning) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-16 09:49:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by mapleripple at 2012-2-16 13:38

Deep in sleep this morning (dawn) right before the bell rang I had one of the most weird, terrifying dreams in this lifetime, so vivid, so real.

I dreamed about an air raid in the city. Four people in a room with a balcony and a nice big view, they were talking about something "really important" that I can't sufficiently remember, possibly they were rambling about going to a wedding party or something, and the value behind it, the benefits, implications, the cause, the belief, the painstakingly embroidered pattern of millefleur, the millenarianism. My stomach started to rumble and my mind started to roam.

Then something came out all of a sudden, I got a discreet massage that an air strike was launched against the city. Immediately the siren went off in the distance, no, all over the sky. Out of intuition, it didn't even took me to think to kill the lights. I leaned against the balcony edge so hard like I was falling off the building, I squinted, I sneaked, I saw a sparkling light in the sky coming towards us!

"Hey! It is the siren! You hear it?! The bomber, see?! Let's move! Let's ****ing move!"

Nobody was listening to me, as if they didn't hear anything. I couldn't wait but to ****ing get out of that ----ty place, I ran, ran through that long, dark corridor until I felt that ground was trembling.

"What? They are bombing us? How dare they?! This is a ****ing school, for Christ's sake."

I stopped running, not sure where to go next. 3 seconds later, I rushed downstairs... with people all swarming behind my back, they came out of nowhere.

As we were approaching the bottom tier, we saw a bunch of bio-chemical uniformed Asian soldiers coming towards us, we stormed upstairs for rescue, and we saw another two "Jap" soldiers locking the door.

The bell rang and it was all just a dream.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-16 10:17:10 |Display all floors
it is unusual to dream that vividly

there are special features too - panic and theme of inability to escape

3 things come to mind

but first - dreaming occurs during REM (rapid eye movement) sleep. This happens usually 4 or 5 times a night, every 90 minutes or so, with the period of REM sleep longer with each cycle.

nlsleep.jpg

were you sleep deprived (REM rebound)?

did you have exams or a big deadline coming up (with no escape)?

finally - sometimes certain foods enhance REM sleep..
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-16 10:50:13 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2012-2-16 07:17
it is unusual to dream that vividly

there are special features too - panic and theme of inability t ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.