Views: 10356|Replies: 54

UN General Assembly vote against China, 1st time.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-15 17:37:24 |Display all floors
The UN General Assembly has never ever voted against China before.

But, it will in coming days.

Arab delegates are bringing resolution on Syria to the UN General Assembly.

Here, there is no veto ( unlike the Security council).

China will face defeat and embarassment , for the first time.

I think China should sack the delegates who brought shame to China. ......that includes Premier Wen, their leader.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-15 21:44:52 |Display all floors
defcoms................facts are different your opinion.

UN General Assembly is make up of 200 countries.

Most of them normally vote on the side of developing countries and against America..............normally.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-15 22:09:38 |Display all floors
A thread made from a silly imagination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-15 22:20:02 |Display all floors
civilisation is built upon empathy. Willingness to help.
sense of justice, fairness and struggles to achieve justice.

a civilisation without empathy is a civilisation not worth keeping.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-15 22:20:43 |Display all floors
UN General Assembly to vote on new Syria resolution
The United Nations General Assembly will vote Thursday on a new resolution calling on Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to put a stop to deadly attacks on civilians, diplomats said.

what say you,  water liu liu.........................................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-15 22:28:59 |Display all floors
You should start by striving for justice, for the Mongolian model assasinated in Malaysia.

Revolt against Najib.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-15 22:41:54 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2012-2-15 22:28
You should start by striving for justice, for the Mongolian model assasinated in Malaysia.

Revolt a ...

this is about Premier Wen mistake not Najib mistake.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.