Author: SMITHI

Kalashnikov 5: Brand-new AK-12 rifle unveiled--Russia Today [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-22 02:26:40 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-2-21 17:41
It looks more like an Israeli Galil or a South African R4 to me but yes, it's basically an AK74 albe ...

Outside look mean nothing in weapons ability , you can make it look like Micky mouse ...........look is relevant in sex industry thou .............are you talking about sex industry?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-22 06:09:36 |Display all floors
The AK47 will continue to be produced in a licensed factory in South America, there is no fear of not being able to buy these prized weapons in the future.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-2-22 06:37:06 |Display all floors
philo09 Post time: 2012-2-22 06:09
The AK47 will continue to be produced in a licensed factory in South America, there is no fear of no ...

Irans new weapons spud.jpg
spud1.jpg
spud2.jpg
IRANS NEW TECH WEAPONS

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-22 10:24:11 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-2-22 01:26
Outside look mean nothing in weapons ability , you can make it look like Micky mouse ...........lo ...

Smithi, remember who you're talking to. I am fully aware of weapons looks vs functionality. I think that instead of slinging names like "twat" or "zionazi", you address the topic instead of making yourself look more ignorant each post you make. Just a friendly suggestion.
BTW; internally, it'd be pretty hard to improve on the original AK. This one has what, newer action and better feed mechanisms or different barrel, or what? I can find out boy genius but I want to hear it from you, in a constructive way please!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-23 12:04:14 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-2-22 14:27
Just remember on thing zio , i have very much had enough of you and your nonsense.

You really are a rude peasant aren't you! Is it too much for you to be polite? I;ve forgotten more about weapons than you'd know and have used more than you can name. I need not tolerate your immature and uneducated peasantry...be gone!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-23 13:33:16 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-2-23 12:04
You really are a rude peasant aren't you! Is it too much for you to be polite? I;ve forgotten more ...

AK-74 was a good rifle, in and of itself.
The addition of Rails makes it a more useful assault rifle, certainly.
Modularity is a good way to go with these things, me thinks.
Cold Rests the Heart of Darkness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-23 13:43:31 |Display all floors
redob Post time: 2012-2-23 12:33
AK-74 was a good rifle, in and of itself.
The addition of Rails makes it a more useful assault rif ...

Yes, it was but according to Smithi, I was never a soldier for 20 odd years, I've never held a weapon and that he, an armchair general and ill educated peasant, can tell me I'm wrong!
Yes, modularity works for me too. The weapon can be configged to the task.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.