Views: 5878|Replies: 0

WATCHING CSPAN, I LOSE HOPE FOR [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-15 00:21:06 |Display all floors
while watching cspan, it makes me think i am looking at psychiatrists and deralicts in uniform, trying to make

decisions on how to destroy all that go against there wants and needs.  I am not sure that they are competent in the

sense, that they are in control, the boss, of the united states of america.  Instead, they look to me like desparate and

tired, of people, and dealing with crisis after crisis.  Without, them saying even, a tiny bit of what they are up to, one can

only guess who the joint chief of staff are.  Who are the people in the subcomittees, and who are the people in the same room?

If they are just criminals, they have plenty of bones to pick clean, in north america.  But, since no one can actually, pinpoint

what they are about, it makes things very dangerous.  I bet they would call me treasonous just for writing this.  That is a huge

turnaround from the 1990's when you could accuse these people of anything you want.   Oh well, just goes to show that no

one can even help one person.   The only reason i am writing this now, is because they are going insane, critical, and they need

to escape using me.

Use magic tools Report

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.