Views: 8364|Replies: 13

The 7 Personality Traits Which Always Attract Women [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-13 13:56:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by angela627 at 2012-2-13 13:56

Do you know the ONE thing which is most attractive to women?

You're completely wrong if you answered looks, youth or money, then!

The truth is women are always attracted to guys with unique and interesting personalities. In order to be successful with women, you have to know the right kind of characteristics to display to women.

In the next few minutes, you'll learn the most important personality traits to display that will draw women to you. Let's get started...

Personality Trait #1- Confidence

Whenever you're talking to women, you have to show absolute confidence in yourself. No matter what happens or comes up, you should act like it doesn't faze you. A confident guy can roll with the punches and handle himself in all situations.

Personality Trait #2- Mysterious

When you first meet women, you want to project a mysterious personality. What you want to do is meet women, and not be specific about your life. Instead of taking the time to talk about your background, learn to tell interesting stories about what you've done or things that have happened to you.

In other words, let your personality shine through. Not your background or social status.

Personality Trait #3- Desirable

I'm going to be honest here...

Women like guys who are pursued by other women. To trigger this reaction, you should flirt and meet with multiple women, instead of trying to attract a single one.

So next time you're in public, try meeting and flirting with different women. Eventually you'll find that there will be a few women who are competing for your attention.

Personality Trait #4- Center of attention

When you display this trait, you'll become the guy who captivates the interest of every person you meet. In order to display this trait, you have to establish yourself as an authority with interesting things to say.

When you become the focal point of a room, you'll be able to easily draw beautiful women to you.

Personality Trait #5- Fun to be around

An attractive guy is somebody who can bring fun and excitement to a conversation. If you can make women enjoy themselves when they're around you, then it'll be easy to attract them.

So instead of talking about serious stuff like work, school or your family, try to behave in a flirtatious manner and talk about fun things.

Personality Trait #6- Strength

Having a strong personality is one of the best ways attract women.

You can show this personality by always looking a woman in the eye and maintaining length eye contact. In addition, you should be a person who sets high standards and lives by them.

Personality Trait #7- Be challenging

One mistake other guys make is to be too aggressive with women.

Instead of doing this, you should try make her work for your attraction. For instance, you should do a few things leaves her wondering if you like her. The more she has to work for your affections, the more she'll be into you.

In order to attract women, you must have a unique personality.

By cultivating the traits that I've described in this article, you'll become the type of guy who can stand out from the crowd. All you have to do is practice demonstrating these traits, and you'll dramatically increase your success with women.

1.png

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2012-2-19 06:58:25 |Display all floors
This is a great list. I've had a little trouble finding 'the right' one, but, I find that it easy to attract many women here in China. I'm a little amazed in fact. I'm older, not as skinny as I used to be. But, I am sincere, fun and I've traveled more than 30 countries. So I think women find me interesting. Great job! Excellent post!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-19 16:11:20 |Display all floors
Great tips to attract many women but I must say such tactics don't work on wise and sincere women. Women, am I right?
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-2-19 18:49:05 |Display all floors
I know which behaviour  is repulsive to me.Misery ,narrow mindedness,arrogance ,hypocricy and lies .
One of them is enough to make me run away
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-20 09:17:15 |Display all floors
really who cares..You forgot if you have a very expensive car and own your own business, and only got time to go to sing song and maybe you have some romance. Some of the ladies do not know what they want and reallly don't have an idea of what a good relationship should be about...When your young many men have over active hormones ; this is natural..im sure ladies have this to...I sooner have a lady that does not look like a BABIE doll and who has some brains and is knowledgeable of life; being married ; LIFE is what you make it ; with the right person , it can be a dream.
seeking wisdom and insight to peace in this world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-20 09:36:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by matt605 at 2012-2-19 20:50

These ideas all work well to attract women, but they do nothing to help you attract the right kind of woman for you.  Most importantly, you should remember to show interest in the girls you talk to.

It works for girls seeking to be popular with boys too.

And if you can't muster the attention to be interested, then that person isn't right for you.

龙年顺顺利利

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-2-20 10:39:14 |Display all floors
I guess a good sense of humor would come under #5.
To me this is more important than any of the rest.
Laughter is part of our daily life. Neither of us would have it any other way.
Never bother with a woman who is serious all the time.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.