Author: angela627

Great Leap Forward (1956-1960)   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-13 15:26:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-2-13 12:27
The way I see it is this: In those days, people still nurtured IDEALISMS of all manners. They were ...

The story is a book which has to be continued to be rewritten and corrected instantly regardless tremendous costs .

I was told that peoples at that time eat everythings, tree trunks,grasses,grass roots,leaves,any things that can stop the hunger.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-13 17:49:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-2-13 17:58
greendragon Post time: 2012-2-13 12:37
Goodness gracious, everybody knew USA (NIXON visit comfirms it) wanted to help China.

"An enemy o ...

Nonsense USA didn't gave nuclear bomb to China , USSR gave China technology to build one but China itself had to do it because strained relations between two of them interrupted cooperation.

Beside as Robert nicely said Nixon came later long time after  China had first nuclear bomb explosion.

beside USA never abandoned Taiwan , with Nixon visit or without it Taiwan was under nuclear umbrella of USA during cold war.

and Anybody who think USA would give China nuclear bomb technology under such circumstances is deluded.

China actively exported and supplied arms to many communist movements in Latin America , Africa and Asia …...........USA and China were not friends per se just cause Nixon came and started dialogue.

Che Gueavara for example preferred to go in Beijing instead of Moscow , Che could always count on China in exporting revolution in Latin America..................things were not simple as you think.
{:soso_e113:}{:soso_e113:}{:soso_e113:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-14 12:20:58 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-2-13 17:49
Nonsense USA didn't gave nuclear bomb to China , USSR gave China technology to build one but China ...

There we go..........

......GLOBAL CHESS GAME talk.

ha ha ha

SHARING THE BURDEN, huh?
Making it more fun, just like "old times" during the Cold War.
But now it's the "HOT MONEY WAR"......HA HA HA

CHEERIOS!

America is now like that "mole digging to gain a new el-dorado"!
The AGE OF ROBOTS.

ha ha ha

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
Enjoying Retirement Chats

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-14 14:57:52 |Display all floors
what?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-14 15:50:47 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-2-14 14:57
what?

Yes, My dear Smithi

And do remember the American Dollar Zone - Wall Street - is 1,200 million strong!
Most of the developed states in our world = USA, British Club, EU, ATRS all accept the US$.
and of course CHINA.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
Enjoying Retirement Chats

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-15 02:24:57 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2012-2-14 15:50
Yes, My dear Smithi

And do remember the American Dollar Zone - Wall Street - is 1,200 million str ...

what?

great leap to dollar?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-16 09:25:52 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-2-13 12:27
The way I see it is this: In those days, people still nurtured IDEALISMS of all manners. They were ...
I experienced something very similar when I was living in an Israeli communist-type commune. It was GREAT and liberating.

gosh you must a be very old , Israli communes are thing of past..................hmmmmmm

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.