Views: 2111|Replies: 1

Missouri teen gets life for killing 9-year-old! SICK! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-10 09:50:02 |Display all floors
Missouri teen gets life for slaying
Thu Feb 9, 2012 2:39AM GMT

Alyssa Bustamante

A Missouri teen who described brutally killing her 9-year-old neighbor as "ahmazing" was sentenced to life in prison Wednesday.

"If I could give my life to bring her back, I would," 18-year-old Alyssa Bustamante said to the family of her victim prior to the sentencing. "I just want to say I'm sorry for what happened. I'm so sorry."

Cole County Presiding Judge Patricia Joyce sentenced Bustamante to one life sentence for second-degree murder and 30 years for armed criminal action.

Bustamante pleaded guilty Jan. 10 to second-degree murder in the October 2009 death of Elizabeth Olten -- Bustamante confessed she strangled, stabbed and slit the throat of the girl. UPI

HIGHLIGHTS

By pleading guilty to second-degree murder, Bustamante avoided an adult sentence without parole. She will serve consecutive 30-year terms for an armed criminal act. globalpost.com

The Missouri teenager strangled and stabbed the nine-year-old because she wanted to know how it felt to kill someone. collegenews.com

Bustamante, 18, was described as a remorseless "thrill killer" by prosecutors. ibtimes.com

On a YouTube profile viewed by The Associated Press, which has since been taken down, Bustamante listed her hobbies as "killing people" and "cutting." cbsnews.com

Diane Abbot (British MP): Anglos love playing divide and rule
David Cameron (British PM): Anglos caused most of the world's problems!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 09:50:45 |Display all floors
Historical Review
Feb 10, 2012 12:37 AM

A product of Zionist Hollywood and Zionist propaganda history books.Some are more subseptible then others...
Diane Abbot (British MP): Anglos love playing divide and rule
David Cameron (British PM): Anglos caused most of the world's problems!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.