Views: 1802|Replies: 2

10 Pictures of Beautiful Fairies by Daniela Majic [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-8 13:03:15 |Display all floors
Daniela Majic is from Canada. She enjoys making portrays, and this can be seen in the current series, entitled “Fairytales”.

What could be more beautiful than women and flowers? When they are put together, what we have is wonderful pictures that will boost your creativity and will enhance your day. The pictures are so amazing that you might even feel the perfume of the flowers. The young women featured here are completely blending in, are exceptionally integrated, so it is not hard to imagine that they  really are fairies. And who can say that they are not?  They certainly look as magical and as beautiful as any of the fairies ever represented!

I hope you enjoy the series of beautiful fairies as much as I did and that you will check out Daniela Majic’s own site for more of her fantastic work. I know this is not the last time we hear of her!
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-2-10 10:21:17 |Display all floors
Most of these pictures are very bad...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-2-10 10:35:59 |Display all floors
Z2 is missing
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.