Author: expatter

Hitler was a Godsend for Israel ..............    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-5 10:02:44 |Display all floors
laowaipengyou Post time: 2012-3-4 22:15
15 messages...

A helluwa lot to read masticate and digest ...

wowpongu you have not posted anything new here - and certainly nothing that would create or cause anyones sphincter to contract.

But you seem to be confused over what is "Jewish" and what is "Semitic" as your references to "anti-Semitism" mention only "Jews" and not the "Semites".

So are you saying that all "Semites" are actually followers of the "Jewish" religion?

It seems you are the one who is constipated - too much of the zionist propanda in your diet will do that to anyone ......... you have become so constipated in fact you actually talk .. {:soso_e174:}

But what you have posted is in fact a supplement to my post on "The Worlds Most Hated People" where the expulsion of Jews and the persecution of Jews was raised and the question asked WHY???

Why were they treated so harshly in so many places - what caused this treatment to be brought upon these people??

And the only reason I can find for that is the work of the zionist cult (under whatever name they were posing at the time) behind the scenes - creating the problem for the broader community of Jews.

Can you tell us how other Semitic peoples were so treated at the same time? Was it just the "Jews" or was it all Semitic people?

I am sure there would be others on the forum who would be interested in your answers. But we know you will not come back with anything cognitive - just your usual flames and inanities ........ {:soso_e107:} as you try to gag the truth.

China Iran 2.jpg

Join the China/Iran Friendship Club - Free tickets to the world biggest fireworks display reaching from Tel Aviv to New York .... {:soso_e161:} & {:soso_e160:} free.

The Wolf is Your Shepherd.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-5 10:03:56 |Display all floors
laowaipengyou Post time: 2012-3-4 23:35

Wait, ... wait....

look nice through the crosshairs ..........
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-3-5 15:27:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-5 15:24
A brazen lie.

I have never been in touch with Paul Gadd or that other guy you mentioned.

You told me yourself that you admired Paul Gadd .........

And the other person Arthur  ........

And now they are both locked up for their paedophilia .........

You now deny you admire them and think of them as friends  .......

I am sure they would both be hurt by your current denial ........

Perp ...........    !      

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-3-5 15:41:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-5 15:26
Good posts, Laowaipengyu. I didn't know there were such records.

SS Mythi's insinuation that Jew ...

Yes ...........

In a popularity contest they would be right up there ........

With the losers  ........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-5 15:56:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-5 15:47
Waah! Bouquet, Patter, a bunch of peaceful

You have had FUN, as you intended.

Your platitudes are noted  ........

And remember it is a 'new rules' game played using the rules of the 'Three Stooges'  ........

You probably will not like it perp .......

So watch out as there will be plenty of this  {:soso_e174:}  to come yet especially for you  ......

Ishkabibble  ......... !      {:soso_e148:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-5 23:17:42 |Display all floors

How much low you can get SSpatter ..??

Now you are threatening to twist whatever a correct regular like Seneca might have written on this or that situation and context ....

You spread enough dirt about my People, Zionism and Israel without success ....
Actually ... it all came back to you as the Boomerang and sh!t bagged you on this thread ...

On this attempt of yours to demonize now Seneca ... you are alone, pal ...
I will not dignify the trash that you post by opening this thread either ...
I motion that the rest of us do the same and let SSpatter choke on his filthy monolog ...

We know now your kind, SSpatter ... you are not original at all.
There's a lot of trash on the WWW that hide behind the intrinsic anonimity and impunity of this media to vilify people, institutions, religions, races, ideologies, countries .......etc.

Have fun...

If we all think alike .... then, nobody is thinking

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-5 23:19:45 |Display all floors
laowaipengyou Post time: 2012-3-5 23:17

How much low you can get SSpatter ..??

{:soso_e174:}

Some fresh dinner for you ...............     

Enjoy ...................      {:soso_e120:}

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.