Author: expatter

Hitler was a Godsend for Israel ..............    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-4 22:16:08 |Display all floors
If we all think alike .... then, nobody is thinking

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-4 22:25:41 |Display all floors

petera Post time: 2012-3-4 12:46
""Mother

He once told me my long dead mother indulged in sodomy.You may consider that humour,but I  ...""

Seneca reply:
""Do you have permission from Zglobal to answer in his stead? ""

Seneca, can you believe this son of a @@@ accusation ... ??
He made it up thinking the next time I'll send him a message, it will be to... hell.com .. his next destination .. INSHALLAH..!!

Petera, by any chance .... are you one of the aszes that got kicked on September ... that is, Black September, by the Jordanian Legion ....??

Are you a second generation after the September Carni-val..??

That woul explain a lot ..!! or alot..!! (goddamned language..!!)

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-3-4 22:46:24 |Display all floors
Hi .........

I had decided to take a couple of days away from the forum and forget about it for a while ........

Unfortunately, the 'Stooge' seneca decided to try a stab in the back at #1534 and #1536, which meant that I should reciprocate and finish any loose ends  .........

Your list is very good and I thank you for your time and effort in preparing it. You will obviously say that my list was inaccurate and I am happy with that ......

Ishkabibble .........  !

Although, I have still posted here the last couple of days when I was going to give it a miss, I still thought about just what was going on here in the thread. And then I came to the conclusion, 'I don't really care' and I have spent far to much time here already.

The topic, the thread and the forum if it comes to that are just a distraction for me and should be something to enjoy and have fun with. But it is not now. It has become troublesome, vexatious and a 'down-right pain in the arris'.  

Therefore, I will bow out from posting anything which involves the kind of aggravation this thread has been and maybe just come here to 'side-snipe' without getting too involved .......  (Do watch out for that. I do not promise to be nice!)

If you three 'Stooges' won in some form then I am happy for you. If that also involves calling me a loser, then I am again happy for you. In fact who cares it is still an internet forum only right  .........   !

In reality I owe it to myself to do things which are more productive and cognitive.

Posting threads here is no longer such a thing of interest and fun, but rather a foul headache which is just a negative activity. I think I will add here that maybe I misunderstand the argumentative style here and lack the basic skills employed by other people who use a rather base and crude system to do this.

Whatever ..........

Finally .........

I am sure that you would all want a prize  ...........

Laowaipengyou        {:soso_e177:}          JFenix          {:soso_e177:}               senilica        {:soso_e177:}

Well done  ..............  !

Enjoy your lives  ...........

At the end of the day we all have them for little a while .........  Right ?

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-4 23:35:22 |Display all floors

Wait, ... wait....

Salute, Commander Officer JFenix .... and then you can leave ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-4 23:37:35 |Display all floors

... I wonder why is she smiling ....
JFenix ... Maaam, permission to speak..!! ....... you are .. a sadistic officer ... Maaam..!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-5 06:03:49 |Display all floors
laowaipengyou Post time: 2012-3-4 23:35

Wait, ... wait....

tits up , eh

isn't she adorable , how much she charge?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-5 08:25:08 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-3-5 00:03
tits up , eh

isn't she adorable , how much she charge?

More than 'your prostitutka' ....mother, your sister, your wife and your daughter ... put together

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.