Author: greatlady

How to handle Internet Bully properly ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-11 14:00:17 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-2-11 13:57
There was plenty of proof all over the forum against him and it was provided as evidence. You cann ...

Then provide us with it. You are a foul mouthed attacker.

If you dead love found out, she would dump you in the hell.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-11 14:01:02 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2012-2-11 12:56
Who were your family? Your dead love?

Did she get married with you? Provide us the proof

My family is back in NZ mostly. Do I need to prove that to anyone here....nope!
As for passed love, I never claimed we were married...show me evidence there too please! There is actually a post years ago by Zglobal against chk that cleared that up. You're grasping at straws and coming up empty so quit now before everybody knows how absolutely thick you truly are!
BTW; by mentioning her, you drop into the category that I never thought anyone else could sink to...that of whampoa who is, and now you are as well, lower than pig sh!te on my boots!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-11 14:02:23 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2012-2-11 13:00
Then provide us with it. You are a foul mouthed attacker.

If you dead love found out, she would d ...

Mention her not please and if she were alive, she'd support me as she always did!
I need not provide proof of anything to a now dead and defunct person. Show's us all that you're getting upset because you've been caught unable to back up your claims. Moron!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-11 14:03:08 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-2-11 14:01
My family is back in NZ mostly. Do I need to prove that to anyone here....nope!
As for passed love ...

Wasn't it you who told everyone the nasty story before your dead love and you here?
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-11 14:04:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2012-2-11 14:05
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-2-11 14:02
Mention her not please and if she were alive, she'd support me as she always did!
I need not provi ...

Support you? How could?

Could  you provide proof? In your nightmare

Have a gay day with old curmudgeon your strange bedfellow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-11 14:07:45 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2012-2-11 13:03
Wasn't it you who told everyone the nasty story before your dead love and you here?

Yes, your point is? Are you sure you're not related to whampoa?

RE; #64, if she were alive I said...she'd probably answer you for me!

I think your idea of a fun day is you and your left or right hand...go enjoy and leave this to civilised people....better, go find whampoa...but for Gods sake, don't breed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-11 14:59:13 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-2-6 19:59
Even they got reborn, we can easily know them from their nasty way of posts.

The problem is the v ...

They can change the handle but

They keep the same writing style
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.