How to handle Internet Bully properly ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-11 15:02:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by messi30 at 2012-2-11 15:06
incarnationabc Post time: 2012-2-10 23:27
Don't call me your lady.

You

Are you a lady?

a girl?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-11 16:03:46 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-11 16:08:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2012-2-11 16:13
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-2-11 16:03
This is very unbecoming of a woman who knows no sense of propriety and gracious behaviour.

We dis ...

Do you need me to thumb through Wchao's copies about your vulgar remarks how you attacked women, how you explicitlly described about shag?

Hold on.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-11 16:11:14 |Display all floors
There are many more, but for the time being only a few will be uploaded to establish a point about your sexually deviant behavior bordering on psychosis, as in the case of your sending me unsolicited PMs talking about your lusting after some young girl's "mole on the vulva."

First, in the post on whampoa's sexuality:

LGK said:

: Reflections on the sexual identity of whampoa
"Also, the other day, whampoa think it's particular remarkable and noteworthy of a hospital's nurses being bosomy that made her stay there nothing but delightful."

Ahem, after she made a fatal slip and reveaed herself unknowingly to be a woman in one sentence within a paragraph with a female gender term, I fell madly in 'love' with her, knowing it confirmed who I know she is.

I am just getting randy every time I cross sword with Whampoa Dearie my Sweety Pie. When she called herself Whampoahaha, I feel a squaw is beckoning me to come inside her tepee.

Ooh, I am getting randy with this Whoopeehaha which needs a whampoo to haha her lonely existence.

Long no more for a bosomy nurse. I am the real stuff to put the wiggle in your hip and the oompa in your libido.

O whampoohaha honey dear, I am coming, Wait for me!

Lau Guan Kim aka Prowling Wolf.

2005-09-12 14:16 Reply

Second, a glimpse of the title of the pervert LGK's unsolicited PM after I had told him not to write to me in view of his failure to show remorse or improvement of his mental status.

LGK said:

In response to your threat: I love Chunmei with the mole on her vulva

There was a Japanese forumite called Chunmei at PD two years ago who briefly appeared during the 2003 SARS crisis. I have not seen her post at PD for the last two years.

I have no inkling what this sexual pervert LGK was referring to when he sent me the above title with the following content (after I had told him not to bother me again):

The following was what I got in return when I relented and tried to give the homeless guy a place to stay -- as you all know.

Forum pervert and child_molester LGK said:

Aha, your wife ha?

In the names of all those whose wives, mothers and daughters abused and vulgarised by you, take a dose of your medicine.

With Chunmei, you can't but everyone can.

How about the word you used? Fock did I hear.

If you behave I will let you know the intimate details.

You trash of the sewers, leper of lepers, cuckolded poppycock, powdered puff percy and pimp.

Hahaha, hohoho.

How does your medicine taste, eh?

Want some more?

These evidentiary findings clearly show that the guy has a mind of a deviant sexual prowler.

He salivates after young girls and writes unsolicited sexually charged PMs to elicit attention from those who had told him not to be bothering them.

That is the profile of a bona fide child molester.

These deviants never change and that's why their whereabouts are publicized once they are released from prison and monitored with geostationary satellites.

I have now provided solid evidence and background reasons for the actions I am going to take on this piece of subhuman .

Patience and tolerance are over.

Justice will be meted out to this Hirohito worshipper.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-11 16:14:47 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-11 16:25:26 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-11 16:38:29 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.