Author: SMITHI

Good news , Iran has uranium for 4 nukes and builds missiles that can reach USA [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-3 11:58:03 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-2-3 06:52
Not really. Anyone is capable of producing nukes these days providing they have all of the needed  ...

of course , nuclear technology is not new technology it is 7 decade old .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 08:58:24 |Display all floors
Very very very very very very bad news if it's true. What happens when terrorists will get their paws on 1? If anybody ever dared use one against the US (and this isn't fear of the US power talking) then we all know what'd happen! How anyone can think these abhorrent weapons are good is beyond me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 10:43:20 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-2-4 08:58
Very very very very very very bad news if it's true. What happens when terrorists will get their paw ...

don't be such a BABE, Mr. Kiwi.

Nuclear bombs are just an EXTENSION of WORLD WAR II weapons improvements.
The bombing of CIVIL and INDUSTRIAL facilities - which is 100X bigger than the MILITARY started in WW II.
Remember 1,000 bomber missions - An atomic bomb is similar and CHEAPER.

Don't act squeamish, It's a weapon of INTIMIDATION, BLACKMAIL.

(Note: Now China is building huge networks of UNDERGROUND RAIL which doubles as BUNKERS, and ESCAPE ROUTES for their cities. It's a huge INFRASTRUCTURE spending, similar to what happened in Europe, Russia and USA during the Cold War.)

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
Enjoying Retirement Chats

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 10:45:22 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2012-2-4 09:43
don't be such a BABE, Mr. Kiwi.

Nuclear bombs are just an EXTENSION of WORLD WAR II weapons impro ...

Hardly being a babe GD. Those things are all abhorrent!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 10:52:47 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-2-4 10:45
Hardly being a babe GD. Those things are all abhorrent!

Pre-World War II

War was on the INDUSTRIAL SCALE since the American Civil War.
Huge resources needed for RESOLUTION of POLITICAL CONFLICTS.
It got worst in the CRIMEAN WAR, when more than 1 million died in a small restricted conflict zone.

World War II stopped all those nonsense, because for the first time - CIVILLIANS were involved, children, babies, women, elderly were involve in COMBAT, not just human fodder!

The scale of atomic, hydrogen bombs are in the region of 50,000 tonnes to a few million tonnes TNT equivalent. YOU can't really use such weapons agains scattered, army units. IT'S FOR THE citizen concentrations!

(Note: That's the reason why CHAIRMAN MAO, relocated vital military-industrial facilities and place it UNDERGROUND, in granite factories in Sichuan. That's CHINA'S INSURANCE in a nuclear conflict! In fact, China is well placed to WIN A NUCLEAR EXCHANGE global war.)

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
Enjoying Retirement Games

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 10:55:30 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2012-2-4 09:52
Pre-World War II

War was on the INDUSTRIAL SCALE since the American Civil War.

Luckily, China has a often publically stated "No first use" policy, which is why they hid the factories etc....right?????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 11:10:10 |Display all floors
I doubt the CHINESE MILITARY is stupid?
They let us ALL KNOW for OBVIOUS REASON, that they are not squeamish about THERMONUCLEAR CONFLICTS.

I have been USED by my Malayan Establishment on ORDERS of the WALL STREET collaborators (of course, they realized that I can now be freed back to civilian life.) I guessed it's good that we have a COMPLEX discussion going on in China Daily BBS nowadays as a result.

(Note: To me, it's a riveting ADDICTIVE game. For a civillian, meeting with SPIES, ANALYST, MINISTERS, AMBASSADORS, RICH REVENUE MERCHANT was a TREAT for me. BUT, they know I have to retire eventually to earn an income to survive - explains the squeeze on me!)

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
Enjoying Retirement Chats

Putting on the HAT of Chinese army chief of staff.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.