Views: 4421|Replies: 4

Kermit the Frog attached by Fox News [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-1-31 14:47:02 |Display all floors
Several weeks ago, Dan Gainor of the conservative Media Research Center told Fox Business host
Eric Bolling that "The Muppets," the new movie starring Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy, had a
liberal agenda.
"It's amazing how far the left will go ... to manipulate your kids to ... give them the anti-corporate
message." Gainor went on to say that Hollywood is trying to brainwash kids. Bolling later apologized
(sort of).
The film's villain is an oil baron named Tex Richman (Chris Cooper) who wants to destroy the Muppet
studios in order to dig for oil.
The stars of the movie, Kermit and Miss Piggy, recently responded to the accusations. As Forbes
reports, at a press conference in the U.K. for the movie's premier, a reporter asked Kermit how he
felt about the charge that the film is "dangerous."
A sarcastic Kermit responded, "Oh, it's so dangerous! No, it's a funny thing. They were concerned
about us having some prejudice against oil companies. And I can tell you that's categorically not
true. And, besides, if we have problems with oil companies, why would we have spent the entire film
driving around in a gas-guzzling Rolls-Royce?"
Following Kermit's comments, Miss Piggy chimed in. "It's almost as laughable as accusing Fox News
of, you know, being news."
Kermit then said, "Boy, that's going to be all over the Internet." Good call, Kermit.

Kermit and Miss Piggy.jpg

The news source for conservative Americans is always on the lookout for subversive cartoon characters {:soso_e120:}
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 16:07:25 |Display all floors

Thanks, I really had  a good laugh with this! And Ms. Piggy's comment on Fox News is absolutely true!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 10:08:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by scrotymcbugerba at 2012-2-1 10:10

i think faux news was the one that made a big stink about big bird being gay.no they are angy because they inadvetantly taught a whole generation how to think for themselves and now dont like what we think.
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-2-1 10:40:05 |Display all floors
scrotymcbugerba Post time: 2012-1-31 18:08
i think faux news was the one that made a big stink about big bird being gay.no they are angy becaus ...

The conservatives think Big Bird makes young boys gay.
It's Tinky Winky of the teletubbies that Christian Reverend Jerry Falwell says is gay.
Tinky Winky is the purple one. He or she or it some times carries a handbag.
The Christian right wing would be happier with make believe soldiers killing each other.

teletubbies.jpg

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 11:27:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by scrotymcbugerba at 2012-2-1 13:08

yes i see how an asexual animal would make some parents nervous.be hard to explain.still i think americans are stating to question their news sources.
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.