Views: 2286|Replies: 10

Sealed Couples - Your Love Is Suffocating [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-31 09:28:09 |Display all floors
A Japanese photographer who goes by Photographer Hal finds couples who interest him at underground bars and other "places which are full of activity like luscious
night time bee-hives." He then proposes his unusual project and hopes the couples will want to take their relationship to the next level. The result is called 'Flesh Love,' a collection of ready-packed lovers sealed, fresh and ready to go.

The couples cuddle up to each other as closely as possible and are wrapped in a plastic vacuum-sealed blanket. Hal captures this moment of cocooned intimacy with a couple of shots before removing the plastic wrapping. The results are moments of bizarre but beautiful intimacy. The couples look like a mixture of packed meats, full-grown embryos and (dare we say it) John and Yoko in their legendary bedroom shoot.

Though the images are radically strange, there is a sense of sweetness to them. They are, at their core, images of love, and what is ultimately stranger and crazier than love?

15.jpg
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 09:57:52 |Display all floors
Japs are very weird ppl
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 11:57:23 |Display all floors
Crazy.......
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 07:46:44 |Display all floors
it is art .sometimes i think im to old im only mid thirty i am suposed to identify with counter culture for another ten years.this just makes me think that body condoms are confusing.
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-2-1 10:42:42 |Display all floors
Seen one vacuum packed set of lovers, seen them all
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 10:59:14 |Display all floors
yea,it is art,I like it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 12:06:04 |Display all floors
can they survive?
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.