Author: may_flower

diary of 2012   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-8 10:32:07 |Display all floors
Wednesday, February 08, 2012
The attitude
At the end of last year I exported two containers of furniture to eygpt, that country required the C/O to be stamped from the Eygptian embasy.
As we have the exported right, so we applied it from the provincial CCPIT. The person who in charge of that was resigned from the company last year after he done this job.
I need to stamped CO, so I called the Provincial office. The lady got the call and told me impatiently:” you will need to pay for it first and then get the C/O.” I replied:” yes, I know, so I will need the debit note.” She told me she gave it to the person when doing the application.
As he was resigned, I made some call to get his number, but he told me they didn’t give it to him. I was confused and told the P/O office again. Still that lady got the phone call, she shouted at me:” that is not my responsibility to keep your company debit note, if he doesn’t have it, he must lose it, don’t ask me for that.” I was angry but I have to stay calm, so I asked again:” if we do lose it, what can we do? Do you have te copy.” She ssid no and gave a number of the Beijing headoffice, told me I need to call t them directly, it isn’t her job.
So I called the BJ headoffice, the headoffice told me:” you need to go step and step, you have not right to ask for us directly, you will need to check the file from the P/O and then headoffice.” She also refused my request.
Then I don’t know what to do, I called the P/O again, I told her:” I need the debit note, without it I can’t pay, and the headoffice said I don't have the right to contact them.” I think she awoke she made a mistake, she scolded at me:” you should say you need the deibt note, why you told me you need invoice, you don’t contact me and you know nothing, after that you should never apply such thing from our office.” Then she threw down the phone.
From the beginning to end I stay calm and respect, every sentence I add” please”. I don’t know why the G/O/V staff can treat us so rude.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-8 16:13:00 |Display all floors
may_flower Post time: 2012-2-8 10:32
Wednesday, February 08, 2012
The attitude
At the end of last year I exported two containers of furni ...

Yes,that is the true life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-8 16:50:43 |Display all floors
may_flower Post time: 2012-2-8 10:12
Actualy I can pay back the house loan at 30 years, but I want to pay it back at 5 years, for the i ...

I see,the nurse is your relation.   That is good.
Do you remember that I ask you worry something when only the nurse take care of your daughter?
If the nurse is hired from agency,we may worry ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-8 22:21:34 |Display all floors
Not much you can do about rude people when you need something from them.  Stay polite and you'll get what you need eventually.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-8 22:35:11 |Display all floors
shimy shimy coco puff  {:soso_e160:}
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-11 09:36:03 |Display all floors
shimy2005 Post time: 2012-2-8 16:50
I see,the nurse is your relation.   That is good.
Do you remember that I ask you worry something w ...

I am also worry if she is my relation, and now she' ll works for me for another one week then I will send her back to the hometown.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-11 09:36:44 |Display all floors
wayves Post time: 2012-2-8 22:21
Not much you can do about rude people when you need something from them.  Stay polite and you'll get ...

Yes, anyhow I wish that is a polite world around.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.