Views: 3013|Replies: 1

so Chna is wrong and or being irresponsible [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-29 22:03:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-1-29 22:06

bambino Post time: 2012-1-29 21:01
    So what?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

put it this way.
If what US EU says about Iran is true, the sanctions and other measures are justified and supportable.
If what Iran says is true,  the sanctions and other measures are NOT justified and NOT supportable.

but before China decides, does truth matter to China?

since China benefits from the sanctions how serious can China's opposition be?

is what China is doing..........purely for China self interest? for Iran interest or for world interest?
the answer is clear to everyone.

if only Isreal says it, you can discount it.
if only Isreal and US says it, you can ignore.

but if Israel, US,  EU , Japan and every developed nation says it? And in particular, if the IAEA is also in agreement and if Iran admits to purification at 20% while only 5 % purification  is required for energy purposes.
And China and Russia is behaving out of habit and self interest without regards to the subject. , that is SO what?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-29 22:34:22 |Display all floors
If China is serious about helping Iran, not just  the queen bees of Iran

it is better if China helps Iran to be friends with the West.

because a developing country can only prosper if it is a " friend of the West"
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.