Views: 3915|Replies: 41

Bribing Politicians.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-28 17:28:09 |Display all floors
Politicians and law enforcement officials, particularly Asians are suckers for the bribe. Ever done it? Successful?
Ever used the "hush" money?
Money talks based on my experience.
   jia na da ren
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-29 01:49:30 |Display all floors
Had to bribe a china policeman to avoid a traffic ticket. He graciously accepted  {:soso_e118:}
   jia na da ren
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-29 02:31:16 |Display all floors
The US senate is the best example of bribery in action and the power of money; and it is done legally.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-29 04:28:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ronny at 2012-1-29 06:29
philo09 Post time: 2012-1-29 04:31
The US senate is the best example of bribery in action and the power of money; and it is done legall ...

Yes, I am often amused( in a sad way) when westerners cry about corruption in China, when it is so rampant in the west itself. And when faced with a mirrored claim they say "but we're not as corrupt as they are, as if even if that was true it would be an excuse. The western governments seem to ramp up there accusations even as their apparent corruption increases, and they give themselves added freedom and security by removing ours, They know we won't say too much, generally we just want to live our lives without too much hassle, but how far will we let them push us. Will we in the west go down for the count? will the likes of Julian A and Anonymous fade into oblivion? Will the western governments take us back 2 or 3 hundred years in social development?
Well, who knows.........
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-29 05:02:28 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-28 14:28
Yes, I am often amused( in a sad way) when westerners cry about corruption in China, when it is so  ...

Briberies here in the U.S. is worse than Thailand or China. Here politicians make decision base on how much money the lobbists pay them. Consider this country is already a developed nation, there should be any corruptions, but it is ridiculously higher than China I think.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-29 05:21:31 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2012-1-29 07:02
Briberies here in the U.S. is worse than Thailand or China. Here politicians make decision base on ...

It's actually hard to say, we can't know it all.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-29 06:14:27 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-28 15:21
It's actually hard to say, we can't know it all.

We really can't. That is why I don't like to sterotype.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.