Views: 3344|Replies: 6

do you think i should report it to government? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-28 15:26:15 |Display all floors
last year,i returned to hometown for the spring festival.you know? my hometown is in rural area in china.yesterday afternoon,i played in courtyard in my old house.i shovelled snow on ground.suddenly,my shovel touched a hard substance.wow!a rim of a big jar.my heart beated sharply.what's up?i removed the soil on that jar and prized up the lid.ho,no?shining yellow light out of the jar.totally 20 piece of gold bars are in it.each one is at least 800 g.we have lived in this old house for three generations.it seems it is our ancestors buried those gold bar in this yard.yeah,originally,the gold bar must be buried deep.many years has passed,soil has been washed away seriously.this gave me a chance to find them out.oh,no!great,my ancestors,you have done a good job.i must lburn incense for all of you tonight.
i told this to my brother.he whisperred to me:"brother,keep quiet!should we report it to government?if we don't,when government know this,will we be prosecuted?"
i don't know.dear freinds,do you think i should report this to government?if i am in US,do you think i should report to government?{:soso_e134:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 15:27:57 |Display all floors
if i should report to government according to law,do you think i still should follow the law.if i don't report to government,how should i do to cover this thing?how to change those gold bars to cash?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 15:33:20 |Display all floors
You are a well paid manager, you do not need it, tell the government.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 15:49:55 |Display all floors
if you are chinese,go to hell!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 15:55:59 |Display all floors
if you are a woman,you must be an old woman.i can feel the dirty scent from your fat body.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 15:58:18 |Display all floors
who do you think you are?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 17:54:17 |Display all floors
is there an inheritance tax in china?
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.