Views: 2998|Replies: 6

Phone " people " likes [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-28 02:05:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by cloudd at 2012-1-28 02:14

IPhone thieves find Apple support helpful to them, too

(Reuters) - When Apple Inc set up its customer service plan for the iPhone, it seems to have had the best intentions of humanity in mind -- any phone under warranty can get serviced because it's the phone that's tied to the warranty, not the owner.

This is one of the few reasons why iPhone is most sought after by .......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-30 23:02:36 |Display all floors
i always felt that if someone needed to steal from me then the are in need indeed.but the idea of thieves messing with the service plan or paying the monthly bill creeps me out
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 00:11:59 |Display all floors
scrotymcbugerba Post time: 2012-1-30 23:02
i always felt that if someone needed to steal from me then the are in need indeed.but the idea of th ...

For iphone

What made it so sellable is that, the new owner could continues to receive service from the manufacturer as long as the phone set is still under warranty .

So the latest model or the new set would be most sought after as well

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 00:15:21 |Display all floors
a new form of recycling? pre cycling?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 01:35:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by cloudd at 2012-1-31 01:35

Nothing new actually,
for many manufacturers, u dont need to show the proof of purchase when sending a defective products for factory repairs.
their customer service would help u determine if the factory warranty is valid.
while the customer may pay for the transport to ship the item to and from the factory.
but again some reputable companies absorb these shipping cost too on a case by case basis or paid for the return themselves,
Very often many customers may ship a working product for repairs, or ship a product without the respective warranty coverage too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 02:07:53 |Display all floors
cloudd Post time: 2012-1-31 01:35
Nothing new actually,
for many manufacturers, u dont need to show the proof of purchase when sending ...

sounds like these phones have the potential to be resold at nearly full market price

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-3 09:54:07 |Display all floors
Mobile World Congress 2012 revealed some latest models

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.