Author: mark069

Congratulations Navy Seal's for ANOTHER job well done!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-27 12:06:13 |Display all floors
Yeah, it was a good clean job. Congrats to the "operators" and I'm happy for the families of the rescued. The eagle still has claws...hallelujah!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-27 13:29:41 |Display all floors
they had to give the beer drinking boys in the former French Foreign Legion post called Camp Lemonnier something to do...
don't get me wrong now; they do get passes to visit Djibouti City, to check out the night life...
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-27 13:57:53 |Display all floors
It's interesting to read the biography of the top sniper in the US SEAL teams.  Chris Kyle and his 155 confirmed kills at long range.  In an interview, he said he had no regrets because those who came into his sights were primitive.

If such be the mentality of the world's elite special forces, one wonders how those below trained out of the same military regime think.  Perhaps with their vermiform appendix.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 00:38:09 |Display all floors
philo09 Post time: 2012-1-27 00:04
A great propaganda story, whether it is true or not; and also great for diverting attention from mor ...

I  fully agree garybb.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 10:23:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by scrotymcbugerba at 2012-1-28 10:33

it represents the start of  a change. operations like this will be stepped up .there are targets of  variable value all over the place with changing windows of opportunities and risk,this one happened to have a little political  motivation,it is still a good deed .it is part of the terror on terrorism .do you really think special forces likes the fact that the air force has to use drones to save american lives or that women and children die in strikes . you say americans are responsble for all of this we are . but there is a way out of this.they could stop fighting stop hiding behind women and children but they want to fight in the cities where they have the advantage of hiding in crowds then gripe when the crowd gets shot up because the army would rather a civilian die than an american soldier .the people there know who the fighters are they know they cant win they wont tell on them for fear of reprisal.my sympathy is with the children and the inocents.the fighters dont care how many inocent die they figure if they are inocent they get to go to the happy place.
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 17:01:51 |Display all floors
markwu Post time: 2012-1-27 13:57
It's interesting to read the biography of the top sniper in the US SEAL teams.  Chris Kyle and his 1 ...

yes an interesting mental mechanism to deal with mass murder.for this world to be a better place some have to leave it im not sure that he is not one.
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 18:13:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lebeast at 2012-1-28 20:13

I think it was a mistake to brag about it in the press. It only encourages these villains. China won't take any crap from them. They know it. So they won't try this on a Chinese or they will be really screwed. Americans need to stop being pussies with these pirates.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.