Author: meeko124

Stop spitting in public   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-8 20:28:16 |Display all floors
meeko124 Post time: 2012-1-25 19:59
i am not provoking people. what i am say is true. spitting is dirty, spitting is ugly!!

Whatever is your opinion

Don't fall in generalization, is not about dirty, its about manners and many people are improving

Relax and calm down.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-9 10:39:06 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2012-3-8 20:28
Whatever is your opinion

Don't fall in generalization, is not about dirty, its about manners and  ...

true!! many have learnt and changed and improved. only those who are not educated need to be educated. time to change!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-9 10:39:47 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-3-8 20:25
Friends with you ??

go play with  kids around.

are u not a kid??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-9 10:56:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by idorun at 2012-3-8 21:58

lots of dirty air where Iam ....I spit and many other people in this area spit, to many cars and to much pollution here...Im a westrern person  Expatriate.
i also spit when I run in this pollution.. I do agree it is a bad habit, along with many other things I have seen that would  surprise some who have never lived in China,,going to the washroom anywhere is common ..for taxi drivers and China old people, China is evolving , but slowly, many poor people here who do not even have drinking or bathing water. The class structure is very important to who you are and what you can do . The Gap between the very Rich Chinese and poor working Chinese is unreal.   Spitting is nothing to worry about in this country. Pollution of Water and Air and the unprivileged is a problem.
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-3-9 11:06:27 |Display all floors
idorun Post time: 2012-3-9 10:56
lots of dirty air where Iam ....I spit and many other people in this area spit, to many cars and to  ...

agree ! Pollution is much a worse issue than this
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-3-9 11:13:05 |Display all floors
What's the use posting this thread? How many Chinese who always spit in public would come down here to read or post in Engish? As you said, the main problerm here is with those who are not well-educated?

I know you meant good, but you're barking at the wrong tree, Pal {:soso__9313618395673021438_2:}
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-9 15:57:45 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2012-3-8 22:13
What's the use posting this thread? How many Chinese who always spit in public would come down here  ...

Excause me for being a Chinese,,you must be an America ,,go home please
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.